How do I delete a service account?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How do I delete a service account?

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
3 years ago#1
I use "final fantasy xiv 2" and when the world is full and I'm trying to log in, I can't spam (X) but have to keep selecting the right one.

At logged into the lodestone and it is telling me the account I don't want to use is expired, but how do I REMOVE it from the login screen???? Please help!!
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.

User Info: Spawngoat

Spawngoat
3 years ago#2
Go to mog station and you should be able to cancel it.
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
3 years ago#3
Does anyone actually know how to cancel a service account? I'm in Mog Station but see no option to cancel a service account outside of canceling the entire Square Enix account (which would delete my other service account.)
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.

User Info: Ryupower

Ryupower
3 years ago#4
goto
Account Services
pick Cancel Service Account
on the bottom?
PSN:RyuPower
NNID:RyuPower
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. How do I delete a service account?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived