The Stone Vigil (level 41 dungeon)

#1HoIlywoodPosted 9/1/2013 9:57:47 AM
this dungeon was awful, first time ever my party couldn't clear a boss and it was just the first boss, and I thought that one in Sunken Temple with the bees was bad >.>
---
FLIP THE SWITCH!
http://i.qkme.me/3uwz1t.jpg
#2ExarOsPosted 9/1/2013 9:59:14 AM
It's not hard at all. The last boss can be a pain in the booty if your party doesn't know what to do but it's not too hard.
---
FFXIV: Melissa Stark, Dragoon 50, Leviathan
#3xHuckleberryPosted 9/1/2013 10:06:04 AM
Great, cant wait.
#4PrincessAsheliaPosted 9/1/2013 10:46:40 AM
I have a fun little story about what just happened to me in this dungeon too.

We didn't make it past the first encounter. Yep. The WHM started buffing people and the tank charged in before the buffs hit, so he was taking massive damage and the healer couldn't heal him in time, because she was mid way through a buff and so he died. Then he rage quit. Then the other dps and the healer quit and I was just left standing there like "what the actual **** just happened."
#5sean2995Posted 9/1/2013 11:33:36 AM
PrincessAshelia posted...
I have a fun little story about what just happened to me in this dungeon too.

We didn't make it past the first encounter. Yep. The WHM started buffing people and the tank charged in before the buffs hit, so he was taking massive damage and the healer couldn't heal him in time, because she was mid way through a buff and so he died. Then he rage quit. Then the other dps and the healer quit and I was just left standing there like "what the actual **** just happened."

I've had many of thos encounters. If anything always seems to be the tank fault as a healer. Not because he's bad at tanking but gets mad and rushes thing when buffs are going out.

Really annoying when DPS doesn't do their job (fight mech/stand in stuff) and I need to switch 2 healing them for a moment and they yell at you saying they need heals.
#6MinamoPosted 9/1/2013 11:49:23 AM
Stone Vigil is actually one of the easier ones. Aurum Vale, though? **** that ****.
#7fallenlightPosted 9/1/2013 12:18:58 PM
If you thought Aurum Vale was bad, wait till you get to Amdapor Keep.
---
PSN ID: Rillafane