Mounts

#1admrjosh2001Posted 9/3/2013 5:44:10 PM
When and where do you get your first mount?
#2velvet_hammerPosted 9/3/2013 5:44:33 PM
good question :)
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#3ULokiPosted 9/3/2013 5:45:38 PM
Storyline. After you get introduced to the three major companies.
#4MHettenbachPosted 9/3/2013 5:48:32 PM
Right around level 20, you'll get introduced the the Grand Companies and have to pick one, they sell you the Riding License.
#5ErissielPosted 9/3/2013 5:49:14 PM
Specifically happens during a string of lvl 20 quests that lead you into joining a Grand Company. Then you'll have to do a quest to get a Chocobo Issuance Form, also. Which involves getting 2000 seals for your respective company. Pretty much just farm Fates, do GC quests, or fill out the companies specific logs from what I can tell. (I just got mine last night so I'm not sure if there's anything else.)
#6Rolling_StonedPosted 9/3/2013 6:25:31 PM
If you are a CNJ you can do their lvl 30 quest and get a unicorn. I want one, so I can name it Buttstallion.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.
#7MHettenbachPosted 9/3/2013 6:27:49 PM
Rolling_Stoned posted...
If you are a CNJ you can do their lvl 30 quest and get a unicorn. I want one, so I can name it Buttstallion.

You still have to buy the license from the GC's tho, I had my Couerl from the Collectors edition and you cant mount it until you have the GC license.

Thats an Epic name btw. but is your toon named Handsome Jack?
#8ClausudoisbackPosted 9/3/2013 6:29:19 PM
MHettenbach posted...
Rolling_Stoned posted...

You still have to buy the license from the GC's tho, I had my Couerl from the Collectors edition and you cant mount it until you have the GC license.

Thanks for laugh! Lol
#9Kazadora2099Posted 9/3/2013 6:31:39 PM
Besides the standard Chocobo, the White Mage's Unicorn, the CE mount and the Vet. Reward mount, are there any other confirmed mounts in the game?

I know once you "unlock" a mount, any class of any level can use it, but I've only see 3/4 in game. Haven't seen the Vet. Reward mount (90 Days) due to it being the trial period now, but some players have said they seen it. Would kinda suck if there's only 4 mounts currently as I like collecting mounts and minions/non combat pets, in MMO's
---
PSN: TheRaven2099
#10Godly_GoofPosted 9/3/2013 6:35:00 PM
MHettenbach posted...
Rolling_Stoned posted...

Ohhhhhh Myyyyyy!
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.