Coil of Bahamut?

#1SymphonicAriaPosted 9/3/2013 6:36:50 PM
I have these achievements which need to be unlocked and I cannot find the dungeon entrance or the NPC who gives the starting quest to this dungeon anywhere? How do I get to it?
#2eviltimsPosted 9/3/2013 6:37:54 PM
I am guessing u would need to fight Bahamut, which u can't right now.
#3spamcakesPosted 9/3/2013 6:38:03 PM
I think you have to beat the 3 hard mode primals.
#4SymphonicAria(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 6:39:22 PM
spamcakes posted...

If that's true I doubt I'll ever get past Titan, that landslide AoE always shows up late on my screen and I end up falling to my death.
#5spamcakesPosted 9/3/2013 6:49:53 PM
I couldn't really offer any solid advice cause i never had to deal with it. But i did try suggesting to my team to move as soon as they saw titan begin to spin around even if he wasn't aiming for that person. they did say they found it a little more easier to dodge.
#6FF14_BABEYYPosted 9/3/2013 6:53:04 PM
SymphonicAria posted...
spamcakes posted...

If that's true I doubt I'll ever get past Titan, that landslide AoE always shows up late on my screen and I end up falling to my death.

If it's honestly so bad in lag that you cannot predict that AoE, just stay in the middle as much as you can.
---
My ARR Character:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1682235/
#7NestamaPosted 9/3/2013 7:53:04 PM
SymphonicAria posted...

If Hard mode Titan is anything similar to Easy mode Titan, just count to 4 after he stomps the ground and then move.
---
FFXI - Valefor: Nestama
PSN: Nestyma