Anyone check out the new Cascadier NPCs for Swimsuits yet?

#21ChaosSoldier87Posted 9/9/2013 7:05:12 AM
So I'm obviously new to this how much does a swimsuit cost?
#22Neo_Peace_MakerPosted 9/9/2013 7:22:31 AM
So to clarify we need wet bomb ash for this event?
---
PSN: Neo_Peace_Maker
#23SyggysPosted 9/9/2013 7:35:47 AM(edited)
ChaosSoldier87 posted...
So I'm obviously new to this how much does a swimsuit cost?

15 Wet Bombard Ash for the top, and 15 for the trunks. Theres also a cheap version for 3 top, 3 bottom, in all different colours. And you can buy these cool sparkler thingies for 2.

Neo_Peace_Maker posted...
So to clarify we need wet bomb ash for this event?

Wet Bombard Ash.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#24Neo_Peace_MakerPosted 9/9/2013 8:50:58 AM
Ok thanks for the info
---
PSN: Neo_Peace_Maker
#25SlykykiskePosted 9/9/2013 9:04:22 AM
What's the name of the quest called and i don't see any npc with a quest as mentioned by aft castle.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZM4NIVIOUI Tomorrow is the future.
#26VeryLaZPosted 9/9/2013 9:25:15 AM
I'm curious too, I would like to do this before it's over, does anyone know how to start this quest? What NPC to talk to?
---
PS3 VeryLaZ
Wii U Mr.Video
#27Godly_GoofPosted 9/9/2013 9:26:44 AM
VeryLaZ posted...
I'm curious too, I would like to do this before it's over, does anyone know how to start this quest? What NPC to talk to?

Sounds to me like it's not a quest at all. Just Fates that give an item you can turn in.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#28SyggysPosted 9/9/2013 9:28:21 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
VeryLaZ posted...

Sounds to me like it's not a quest at all. Just Fates that give an item you can turn in.

Look around each main city for NPCs and bomb shaped Balloons. You can exchange Wet Bombard Ash for bikini items. You get the Ash from the King Bomb FATE that appears all around Eorzea.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#29TiaelPosted 9/9/2013 9:29:43 AM
Syggys posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
VeryLaZ posted...

Look around each main city for NPCs and bomb shaped Balloons. You can exchange Wet Bombard Ash for bikini items. You get the Ash from the King Bomb FATE that appears all around Eorzea.

You happen to know anything about the Yukata?
I read a thread here someone mentioning about getting awarded a yukata/clogs for getting all 3 medals of the FATE, or some such.
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3052701/
Trails in the Sky SC - http://i.imgur.com/qT369Jv.gif
#30BurgerTime79Posted 9/9/2013 9:38:25 AM
I had someone just hand me 99 of the item need to get the swimsuits, so now I have all of mine.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
The answer to most questions in FFXIV: DO THE STORY QUESTS!!!