Hard mode primal fight first time...

#1bigboss32Posted 9/13/2013 6:59:56 PM
*Half the party disbands*

Gotta love the community 2 weeks into release. I understand people are there for gear but to not even attempt or go over a strategy just because your first time into the fight. The games not even a month old and do people really expect EVERYONE to know the fights inside and out at this point in the games life?

Normally you get those kind of people time to time, I just started Titan and every fight prior to that was the same thing . The games been great so far but the endgame community is terrible.
#2XXI_WorldPosted 9/13/2013 7:09:39 PM
They expect you to YouTube first.

I have no problems with that.
---
PSN: charlottexxi | FFXIV: Mina Kresciel, Leviathan.
http://charlottexxi.deviantart.com/
#3Snickers085Posted 9/13/2013 7:25:10 PM
To be fair.. only 1 person is disbanding.. everyone else leaves cause you can't replace them. I leave as soon as 1 person drops out.
#4spamcakesPosted 9/13/2013 7:52:50 PM
Was it specifically because you were new? i know a lot of people disband from df groups if the setup isnt optimal. Like when theres 2 War's on ifrit, relying on a stun for eruption can't be guaranteed and can make the fight a headache.
#5JadedMMOerPosted 9/13/2013 7:56:12 PM
if one person goes then its automatically over since ppl cant enter during the fight
theres a few reasons ppl do this that ive seen so far

1 someone says theyre new and one person cant be bothered so they leave
2 no pld tank
3 there is no blm or smn for aoe lb so they give up from the start
(it does make the fight easier but its also possible w/o it)
4 someone inspected ppls gear and decided it was not going to pass the dps part
5 the group was unable to pass the dps check so they give up
which is understandable but sometimes that try wasnt really the best
ive had this happen today where ppl decided it was over b/c we didnt make it but before anyone left the main tank said lets give it one more try and so we actually made it the second time
#6xHuckleberryPosted 9/13/2013 8:01:02 PM
its annoying, but its part of it. Best of luck in finding a few peeps to run some prim's with.
#7GoD_wildarmsPosted 9/13/2013 8:06:24 PM
I had a simular experience my 1st time no one explained enything I avoded evry ape there was because I new that from normal fight and the last boss of story. But had no ide how to doge the charge at 1st so I died and the other healer (scholer) rez me as sonn as she was able never got hit again when we won the whm staff droped and I'm the only whm and I need on it after I get I see in the chat the thwr other healer said I can't believe that the noob **tch got it.
---
Naomi Wildfang/diablos/ fc: order of the oroborus/lv 50 whm
#8Snickers085Posted 9/13/2013 8:14:34 PM
GoD_wildarms posted...
I had a simular experience my 1st time no one explained enything I avoded evry ape there was because I new that from normal fight and the last boss of story. But had no ide how to doge the charge at 1st so I died and the other healer (scholer) rez me as sonn as she was able never got hit again when we won the whm staff droped and I'm the only whm and I need on it after I get I see in the chat the thwr other healer said I can't believe that the noob **tch got it.

Is that post pregnant, cause I see it's missed a few periods.
#9HolySagePosted 9/13/2013 9:00:14 PM
This happens quite alot, it is near impossible for me to get an Ak run due to this and titan fights if you aren't an expert at it people leave. rarely i'll get a group that will stay but then they wipe none stop because people keep dying/falling off.

I noticed it's always the legacy members that are the most arrogant and elitist that won't give anyone a chance, you either need to walk in an expert or they bail. starting to really get a distaste for legacy members, because so far not a single one has proved anything more then an egotistical kid. i am sure there are some nice ones out there but i have yet to meet one.

i don't know why this community is so awful.
#10B3b0W3b0Posted 9/13/2013 9:30:28 PM
Snickers085 posted...
GoD_wildarms posted...

Is that post pregnant, cause I see it's missed a few periods.

win of the day
---
XBLGT:BxBoricua PSN:b3b0_w3b0
"There's nothing worse than an enlightened Idiot" Rita Mordio