what an awful community

#1comftblynumbPosted 9/22/2013 1:41:30 AM
so i try to get some fleece to advance my craft and i wait for almost an hour for some lvl 50 thats using aoe to slaughter them, he must have gotten at least a couple full stack in the time i waited. he never left so i go off and find a couple mobs by themself, not ideal farming but better than none.

what happens like 10 minutes later? some other level 50 cant let me be and starts stealing them, and ignores my tells. later i go back to the spot with a lot of mobs and theres some lower level there, he cant kill them as quick as they spawn so i take a couple, within a few minutes another level 50 could care less and starts stealing all of them. greedy and no manners.

i remember the infamous farm right outside of freeport in eqoa, it was constantly being farmed but at least people would line up and wait their turn so i know all mmos arent like this. are final fantasy nerds just this way?
#2chang_1910Posted 9/22/2013 1:46:53 AM
no sure, what u mean by stealing.. (normally play in a party).. but no we are no all like that, im not lvl 50 yet, but im sure that if i ever steal ur kill and you tell me, i ll end up helping and give them to you :)...

ps get a party / FC helps c this stuff
#3AtzenkillerPosted 9/22/2013 4:21:19 AM
have you done any fates? on those with tons of enemies everyone seems to spam aoe attacks to tag as many enemies as possible. maybe a system that lets you only tag 1 enemy for yourself at a time would be a solution? a much better solution would be to just give everyone the item together with the exp wo did enough damage to an enemy. it worked in gw2
#4jon davisPosted 9/22/2013 4:47:30 AM
i have met nothing but friendly people while playing (on an EU server) exchanging useful info, partying up for fates, being raised by a random passer by etc.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#5NewGuy1887Posted 9/22/2013 4:47:48 AM
Atzenkiller posted...
a much better solution would be to just give everyone the item together with the exp wo did enough damage to an enemy. it worked in gw2

that is how it works now, only gladiators, paladins, marauders, warriors, conjurers, white mages and more have no chance of getting enough damage on any enemy. even some dps classes struggle. there are just a few classes that get everything every time by spamming and the majority get nothing from each enemy. the only solution is to play in parties and spam aoes yourself, but that is not an option for most people and then it also leads to things like fate groups who are so many and so spamming that it makes areas like coerthas and some fates in northern thanalan (especially multi part fates) unplayable for the majority especially those with normal or worse pcs and ps3s.
---
Polish, 23, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#6NewGuy1887Posted 9/22/2013 4:49:50 AM
jon davis posted...
i have met nothing but friendly people while playing (on an EU server) exchanging useful info, partying up for fates, being raised by a random passer by etc.

wait until you run CM in your story quests and you are forced to speedrun by 5 impatient tome farmers, and when you make a single mistake in it or any endgame dungeon or you turn up to anything endgame without the best gear suddenly people will not be as friendly anymore!
---
Polish, 23, i shoot guns, i play Final Fantasy
#7Godly_GoofPosted 9/22/2013 4:50:43 AM
Welcome to MMOs TC.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#8DivinewargodPosted 9/22/2013 5:02:52 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
Welcome to MMOs TC.

Thank you for saying it first.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#9comftblynumb(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2013 5:04:21 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
Welcome to MMOs TC.

im not new to mmos lol. i played tons of eqoa and dc universe and never seen so many anti-social, greedy and mannerless people as i have in the 2 weeks ive been in arr.
#10CannondaleBobPosted 9/22/2013 5:05:52 AM
Watch the news. Real life people are jerks. Its a sad world.
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.