How to pay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Demonslayer

The_Demonslayer
3 years ago#1
Is there another way to pay for a subscription besides a credit/debit card?
Return this soul from the abyss of death.
PSN: Arzaelin2 Soul Silver FC: 1421 0388 9398

User Info: CaptainzPlanetz

CaptainzPlanetz
3 years ago#2
The_Demonslayer posted...

You can buy crysta, but you have to still use a credit/debit card to buy the crysta, in the UK/Japan they have time card's you can by from their version of Gamestop, I don't think we have that option in the states yet though.......

User Info: kamikazeman41

kamikazeman41
3 years ago#3
Quote:The_Demonslayer posted...

You can buy crysta, but you have to still use a credit/debit card to buy the crysta, in the UK/Japan they have time card's you can by from their version of Gamestop, I don't think we have that option in the states yet though.......

@CaptainzPlanetz

Actually I believe you can by a game card at GameStop that works for multiple games. I can't remember what it's called but it has a picture of a guy with his head on fire with a list of games next to him. My brother bought many of these already to buy crysta.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: CorporalJigsore

CorporalJigsore
3 years ago#4
They're called Ultimate Game Cards. They're available at a lot of places. Got a $25 one from Wal-Mart to go ahead and pay off my first two months.
PSN: The_Angry_Ewok
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1691665/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived