Have any of you made it to Bahamuts Coil?

#1xXDEATHXx19Posted 9/30/2013 7:26:28 PM
If you have, what do you play on? I'm a ps3 player and i decided to go into coil with my FC, before going in I stated that im a ps3 player, without mumble, skype, or any other form to communicate with them. That's where the trouble began.

Anyway to continue, we went in to get as much time as possible to try and i gotta say. This dungeon isn't to be taken lightly. I get its a lvl 90 dungeon but damn. the bosses are tricky, the enemy mobs aren't too bad, and the loot is limited. The only thing cool about it was the music. Main problem with the coil though, is the team. If they know you're ps3, you get blamed for EVERYTHING. Dps people have to pass a ball of death around and fail, blame the ps3 guy.
Tank fails to move to a certain spot in a certain time, blame the ps3 guy.

PC elitists are ruining this game. "rant" over.
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
#2LordVhaerunPosted 9/30/2013 7:28:48 PM
Once the casuals get to 50, it'll get easier. The first few months of a new expansion or game are always full of elitists complaining about how bad other people are compared to them. And that's usually better to them than admitting they suck hard xD
#3xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 7:31:36 PM
And on the last note, they said, "you aren't allowed to roll on loot". idk if thats cause im ps3 but still.
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
#4MHNetioPosted 9/30/2013 7:34:52 PM
LordVhaerun posted...
Once the casuals get to 50, it'll get easier. The first few months of a new expansion or game are always full of elitists complaining about how bad other people are compared to them. And that's usually better to them than admitting they suck hard xD
#5LordVhaerunPosted 9/30/2013 7:36:07 PM
xXDEATHXx19 posted...
And on the last note, they said, "you aren't allowed to roll on loot". idk if thats cause im ps3 but still.

So, was there a form of master looter on? I know the game has something similar but forget what it's called.

And if you went in with that knowledge, then that's sorta your fault for going in. Frankly, I wouldn't help someone who denied me equal part of my work. But if they said that when something dropped that you could use, that's pretty dickish.
#6xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 7:41:24 PM
no idea how hardcore this dungeon was, didn't know didn't care, was just trying to help my FC, but seeing this, opened my eyes. I'm not a serious gamer, never have been, probably never will be.
---
#7DivinewargodPosted 9/30/2013 9:40:26 PM
xXDEATHXx19 posted...

What kind of idiot says this? Why do you think that you're there in the first place? Just for fun? Please. There are rewards to be had too.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#8AshekiPosted 9/30/2013 9:58:43 PM
Divinewargod posted...
xXDEATHXx19 posted...

What kind of idiot says this? Why do you think that you're there in the first place? Just for fun? Please. There are rewards to be had too.

Mainly because on the internet, they're generally safe from being punched in the face because darwinism.
---
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.
#9JanayBerryPosted 9/30/2013 10:51:11 PM
Still need to complete Ifrit Hard Mode.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
#10SongiPosted 9/30/2013 11:28:00 PM
Made it to coil about 2 weeks ago. Haven't gone in much since I've been helping my FC catch up and beat Titan. They all know I'm a capable PS3 player with a strong amount of raid experience in other games that aren't WOW. Anytime something difficult needs to be killed I'm the one people will call for over any Bard in FC. They know I'm willing to drop anything to help. No one cares if I don't have skype or whatever I do my job and if I so happen to make a mistake I can tell them exactly how I messed up and how I'll fix it so it doesn't happen again.

TC if your FC is acting that way towards you and you don't enjoy it then it might be time for you to move on. Don't take it from anyone it's just not worth it. There's plenty of players and companies that would probably take you.
---
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3594243/