What is left after Titan and Bahamut's Coil? Worth continuing subscription?

#1-GLICE-Posted 10/1/2013 3:53:22 PM
Recently I have finished farming the hell out of Garuda for Garuda's Gaze. Afterward I reset my skill points and put them all into vitality as PLD with around 5400HP when not in group. Almost finished acquiring full darklight vitality accessories.

Then onto Titan and hopefully if I can defeat Titan, then I can move onto Bahamut's Coil. Unsure whether I can do these, if I can or not, is the game worth continuing at this point, or sometime in the future with added contents?
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/88.jpg
#2ULokiPosted 10/1/2013 3:55:40 PM
Level other classes?

Every class is different play style
#3sean2995Posted 10/1/2013 4:06:33 PM
Lets see you beat BC. As for new content expect it late nov/early dec.
#4xHuckleberryPosted 10/1/2013 4:09:08 PM
If the game is still fun, continue to play it. If you are starting to get bored and everything is seemingly turning into a routine, one that you dont see yourself enjoying in the future weeks to come...then you might want to skip subbing.
#5-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:27:47 PM
sean2995 posted...

Well, maybe just renew when the new content comes.

Also, I don't want to be doing Bahamut's Coil over and over and over and over again, especially if I don't do well. I need more to do than Titan and BC.

Also, unsure I want to level other classes.

xHuckleberry posted...
If the game is still fun, continue to play it. If you are starting to get bored and everything is seemingly turning into a routine, one that you dont see yourself enjoying in the future weeks to come...then you might want to skip subbing.

Thinking about doing GameFly again.

Or maybe just buy Diablo 3 and Xillia.
---
#6ShortietheshortPosted 10/1/2013 5:25:34 PM
-GLICE- posted...
sean2995 posted...

Also, I don't want to be doing Bahamut's Coil over and over and over and over again, especially if I don't do well. I need more to do than Titan and BC.

xHuckleberry posted...

I don't think you understand quite what coil is. No one has beaten it because it is challenging. the fact that you think it's like a normal dungeon means that you should probably research what you are talking about before thinking you can beat it and wait for the next tier of content. In fact the fact that you haven't beaten titan means that you probably don't quite understand how high level play is supposed to be. Challenge titan first, then you can make some statements. But certainly don't think that the hardest two contents are near the others in terms of playablility.
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is a terrible disease, Beware!!!
#7xHuckleberryPosted 10/1/2013 5:35:59 PM
-GLICE- posted...
sean2995 posted...

xHuckleberry posted...

Im going to sub and keep playing other games, only because im falling away from single player rpgs. The only games i see myself playing on the side of FFXIV are Beyond two sould or any other story line driven games. Im older now and if im going to grind rpgs, i might as well do the same one.

I only get to play 3-4 hours on a good day anymore tho. So youve prolly done things i wont do for weeks. Hahaha
#8EsperStarrPosted 10/1/2013 5:49:36 PM
First of all... coil of bahamut is just an entry point to harder dungeons se has planned for 2.1.

Its worth he subscrupio because very very very soon 2.1 will be out and it has new modes for current primals, a new very hard primal, several new dungeons, hard modes for cureent dungeons, the crystal tower which is one of the large dunegon inside a dungeon that coils is preparing you for, mist housing, pvp colliseum, barbour shop. You should be preparing yourself for these hings by levling up a craft to make money because who knows what square will throw at us XD

Also level up another class. You have alot of options before 2.1
---
Life imitates art...
PSN PS3 + Vita: EsperKazumi Secondary PSN: Hana-Hana-Starr
#9-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 6:17:53 PM
Shortietheshort posted...
I don't think you understand quite what coil is. No one has beaten it because it is challenging. the fact that you think it's like a normal dungeon means that you should probably research what you are talking about before thinking you can beat it and wait for the next tier of content. In fact the fact that you haven't beaten titan means that you probably don't quite understand how high level play is supposed to be. Challenge titan first, then you can make some statements. But certainly don't think that the hardest two contents are near the others in terms of playablility.

On the contrary, you misinterpreted my posts.

I know what Bahamut's Coil is and I hear how difficult Titan is. I already posted before, "what if I cannot defeat Titan and Bahamut's Coil?". If I cannot beat Titan and BC, what is the point of continuing? I am going to start Titan this week, as my gear will be high enough level to start today or tomorrow, but need to watch Youtube vids and practice Titan first.

No idea whether or not I will be able to defeat even HM Titan. I should have around 5500-5800 HP tho, as pally.
---
#10xHuckleberryPosted 10/1/2013 6:33:44 PM
I understand where youre coming from. PS3s system can run end game, but its more aggravating than it should be honestly. Im certainly all in once the ps4 comes into play, cause i really do love this game. And if pvp is good, i can see me in it for the long haul, but currently as it stands the ps3 does slack in some instances and area's. But it is still playable, you just have to take precautions

Best thing to do is find some friends to play with. That alone makes these games worth it. Even with nearly x2 lv45 healers, i still join in the lower level dungeons with a tank friend and run people thru. Sorta mentoring new players.

Doing that takes up hours and some nights i literally get zero progression in the story or game, other than meeting really cool people from around the country and giving them pointers and tips on how the play the game better. But thats fine with me. My first mmo experience was a good one. It was years ago, but its always stuck with me. I feel bad for people who get their experience ruined by kids who just want that next level up or next level gear. Thats not all there is to these games. Sure, its a reason to play, but its not "the" reason.