Lightning strikes...

#1UnderEvolvedPosted 11/14/2013 11:57:56 AM
Just for those who don't know or haven't really had time....

http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Lightning_Strikes
---
Xbox = Jaded Skills..ps3 = Jaded_Skills
Mvc3..Thor/skrull/Dante..... FF14arr..Siren server = Sheikahn Ra'tu
#2UnderEvolved(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 9:04:47 AM
Bump

Since everyday people feel the need to come here and ask about the event..
---
Xbox = Jaded Skills..ps3 = Jaded_Skills
Mvc3..Thor/skrull/Dante..... FF14arr..Siren server = Sheikahn Ra'tu
#3MMX377Posted 11/18/2013 9:50:40 AM
If they come here and learned where Lightning fights in FATE, there will be too many players so you can't see them. I know somebody is going to say "Get SSD" or "Buy PS4", but we need to be reminded that the many crowd need to be reduced for PS3 Players, and it will be no lag or making enemies disappearing.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#4AtzenkillerPosted 11/18/2013 12:11:38 PM
there are already enough topics about lightning on the front page and you can get all the info about all the events on the lodestone
#5SyggysPosted 11/18/2013 12:43:42 PM
MMX377 posted...
If they come here and learned where Lightning fights in FATE, there will be too many players so you can't see them. I know somebody is going to say "Get SSD" or "Buy PS4", but we need to be reminded that the many crowd need to be reduced for PS3 Players, and it will be no lag or making enemies disappearing.

Turn off nameplates and you will solve the disappearing thing. To go a step further you can turn off floating numbers too.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#6MMX377Posted 11/18/2013 1:56:12 PM(edited)
Syggys posted...
MMX377 posted...

Turn off nameplates and you will solve the disappearing thing. To go a step further you can turn off floating numbers too.

I did. Yesterday, I checked into Reddit.com from 4EverMew's topic and tried it out. When I was in Lightning FATE and I was ready, I was able to see the enemy, but few seconds, it was disappeared but still fighting with the sounds. When I realized something, there were too many players causing some lags, and the enemy was still invisible until I could see it in a minute. So it didn't work sometimes. I decided I went to another Lightning FATE at the north-east. I saw some players around. Not too much or many. So I stayed with them and the FATE showed up. The others and I were managed to defeat the enemy and got the parcel.

---
#7eviltimsPosted 11/18/2013 2:36:08 PM
Syggys posted...
MMX377 posted...

I couldn't find the floating numbers setting, can someone point me in the right direction for that?
#8MMX377Posted 11/18/2013 3:48:11 PM
eviltims posted...
Syggys posted...
MMX377 posted...

I couldn't find the floating numbers setting, can someone point me in the right direction for that?

You mean, "Display Flying Text"?

And here's the link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1mxtzp/cant_see_fate_bosses_odin_behemoth_fix_inside/
---
#9eviltimsPosted 11/18/2013 3:52:50 PM
MMX377 posted...

And here's the link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1mxtzp/cant_see_fate_bosses_odin_behemoth_fix_inside/

Cool thanks, looks like it could help well.
#104EverMewPosted 11/18/2013 5:04:47 PM
EvelynEvelyn found that on reddit awhile back, and he put it on my topic yesterday.
---
PSN TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
FFXIV ARR K'rina Nemari: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3154458/