Planing on buying this game

#1OmarMohyPosted 12/21/2013 6:59:26 AM
So, I was thinking on buying this game when heard that i have to pay a monthly fee.

Do i have to pay twice for this game? (Buying the game from amazon then having to pay for monthly fee) Or after you buy it (Disc form) you won't have to pay monthly fees because i'm considering on buying this and i am only gonna play with one player

So in short: Do i pay twice?

Does monthly fees come if you use more than one player or does it come no matter what?
#2Chariot_of_GodPosted 12/21/2013 7:02:52 AM
When you purchase the game, you get a month free; after that initial 30 days there is a monthly fee.
---
XBone/360: OsC Binary
#3Eli_SanchezPosted 12/25/2013 11:16:33 PM
The monthly fee varies, but you'll most likely only be paying about $13 or so a month. Not too bad at all if you ask me.
Of course, you'll also have the 1st month free.
---
Who's on first?
X and Y Friend Code is 0619-3495-7395
#4dacaiPosted 12/26/2013 9:41:44 AM
You are going to play with only one player? You mean you only want one character right? Because you cannot solo the game.

You pay a monthly fee...period. If you only need one character per server, you pay the low rate. If you need more (up to eight) per server, you pay a higher rate.

I know it feels like paying twice, but mmo games take a lot of resources to manage and update with new content. The alternative (free to play) is usually worse because it relies on micro-transactions.