Can one play this game alone?

#11Amethyst85Posted 6/9/2014 1:34:29 PM
You should check the batteries in you sarcasm detector.
---
It is not my job to be right. It is my job to be wrong in new and exciting ways. - James Kennedy
Dame Amethyst - Knight of the Order of Odd-Fish
#12Sir WillPosted 6/9/2014 9:06:34 PM
pacchardon posted...
Are there any decent MMORPS's with a single player mode?

You can get to max level without grouping in like WoW. Maybe Star Wars, not sure. It's story focused. In FFXIV you will have to group to go through the story and unlock more features. There's a duty finder you can queue in that will automatically put you in a group, so you don't have to worry about finding your own. But yes, you will have to join groups.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#13K4P_LinkPosted 6/9/2014 11:55:33 PM
yea you can play it alone if you have no friends other than a bottle of whiskey lol get friends scrub
---
PSN : EverInfinity17
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1580697/
#14EvelynEvelynPosted 6/10/2014 1:11:24 AM
If you want a pseudo-MMO I would recommend:

.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine

.hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption

A single player MMO is a contradiction in terms. With the first four .hack games you get DVDs as well.
#15koujimorenoPosted 6/10/2014 8:31:33 AM
EvelynEvelyn posted...
If you want a pseudo-MMO I would recommend:

.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine

.hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth
.hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce
.hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption

A single player MMO is a contradiction in terms. With the first four .hack games you get DVDs as well.

This. And those are good suggestions.
#16AtzenkillerPosted 6/11/2014 5:08:50 AM
if you know your role in dungeons and play a dps class, which means you don't have much responsibilty, you can just pretend like the other players are just npcs if that really bothers you. the game never forces you to talk with other people anyway. just do your job well and everything will be fine. with all the grinders in the game now most people don't seem to talk anymore anyways, probably to not slow down their speedrun