Game's released, can you post your feedback?

#1MindwalkerXPosted 1/31/2013 2:34:24 PM
I'm dying to buy and start playing as well, but i have to way till february 4th due some issues here.

In the meantime, i would like to hear from those who are playing now, how is the PC version(graphics, online, performance, possible bugs etc.)

Thx in advance.
---
There is much to be done.
#2sonicteam2k1Posted 1/31/2013 6:16:12 PM
visuals and frame are excellent. lots of things to do, tons of stickers to collect (just challenges) and a ton of variety of racers and tracks. Not sure why they left bill hatcher out though.

I say it's a must have if you like kart racing games. best kart racer on PC so far.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#3triple sPosted 1/31/2013 7:29:27 PM
It feels link a whole new game compared to the 360 version because 60fps just makes it feel great. Now I do have one beef, I have a 120hz monitor and I am capable of playing the game at 120fps(and above) but if you don't have vsync on(which locks the game to 60fps) it plays choppy as hell.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#4sonicteam2k1Posted 1/31/2013 9:43:48 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not sure about you guys, but right around 72pfs, i stop seeing the difference.

but it's better than that 30fps on console. but it's impressive they got it to run at 30fps.
---
See The Game Collection
#5MashYouGoodPosted 2/1/2013 12:45:37 AM
Kart racer for kids only. Works fine and has good multiplayer options (grand prix in s/s, too), but the game simply lacks any finesse when it comes to its core gameplay- really simplistic, dumbed down and weapons centric.

This video game genre is sadly a pale shadow of its former Super Mario Kart / Diddy Kong Racing self.
#6Wario_manPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:43 AM
Game is great. Controls fantastically with a 360 controller, I was worried after the uncomfortable control of the PS3 version. Don't know what was up with that. I don't think it is as good as the first game which was amazing but it still destroys any Mario Kart that isn't Double Dash/DS. Only issues I have is how annoying it is to unlock stuff and the questionable characters they chose to be playable.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#7sonicteam2k1Posted 2/1/2013 9:12:05 AM
my only complaints are..

none of the items are from sonic or sega games, which is weird

and lack of returning characters like billy hatcher, ryo, akira and jacky...etc.

and how NiGHTS and Reala are the car. it looks kinda weird.

other than that, awesome racer. Feels goodo n the PC. the 360 version felt like it controls strange and off.
---
See The Game Collection
#8Valkerion757Posted 2/1/2013 4:52:16 PM
way better than the console versions. excellent port to say the least. Great visuals, smooth frame rate, great setting options, super stable so far.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#9triple sPosted 2/1/2013 5:15:12 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not sure about you guys, but right around 72pfs, i stop seeing the difference.

but it's better than that 30fps on console. but it's impressive they got it to run at 30fps.

I don't think you have a 120hz monitor though. If you don't, you really can't see anything past 60fps because a 60hz monitor won't allow you to "see" anything past that. A consistent 60fps is what I would call super smooth. A consistent 120fps is what I'd call ULTRA smooth.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#10sonicteam2k1Posted 2/1/2013 8:15:49 PM
triple s posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

I don't think you have a 120hz monitor though. If you don't, you really can't see anything past 60fps because a 60hz monitor won't allow you to "see" anything past that. A consistent 60fps is what I would call super smooth. A consistent 120fps is what I'd call ULTRA smooth.

I've played on 120Hz monitors before. Playing KOF XIII was abysmal on it. it felt like i was playing online but the guy was right next to me. we've played PC games on it that can run at higher fps, my eyes start to not notice it in the 70's. I can't speak for everyone though. Maybe I just haven't spent enough time playing on 120Hz monitor to notice the difference after 72-74fps??
---
See The Game Collection