Anybody come acrosss buggy tracks?

#1ImOver9000Posted 2/2/2013 5:33:35 PM
One of the tracks from Super Monkey Ball (it's in the first World Tour cup) is really buggy for me. Sometimes, the track itself doesn't render, and the game stutters every time I finish a lap. Just wondering if it's my computer settings, or if the map is just hosed.
---
"Yo Dr Insano, I'm really happy for u and I'm a let you finish, but womens rights was one of the best trolls ever." - Valkskorn
#2Davel23Posted 2/3/2013 8:15:01 PM
Haven't had any problems like that on any tracks.
---
Your mom's box.
#3UberLurkerPosted 2/4/2013 10:30:37 AM
Haven't had any problems really.

In fact, I think this version is improved over the Wii U iteration. On the Wii U I've noticed a bug that occurs sometimes when finishing a lap in flight mode, when crossing the line something will cause you to veer off the track to the left, then it will revert back to normal after a moment or so... really weird.

Not so in the PC version!
#4FFandMMfanPosted 2/5/2013 12:30:01 AM
Sometimes the textures in the distance on the Nights track fail to load as I'm coming up to the finish line, but they load a couple seconds later, before I actually get to that area.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/FFandMMfan
I'm gonna tear it apart and rebuild it twice as good! I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! - Kanji Tatsumi
#5sonicknuckles2kPosted 2/6/2013 7:06:29 PM
ImOver9000 posted...
One of the tracks from Super Monkey Ball (it's in the first World Tour cup) is really buggy for me. Sometimes, the track itself doesn't render, and the game stutters every time I finish a lap. Just wondering if it's my computer settings, or if the map is just hosed.

This issue has been brought up on the Steam forums. This issue seems to occur on lower end AMD cards (Such as my Radeon HD 46000). Sumo are working on the issue.