Is online really this dead?

#1Lee7Posted 2/4/2013 1:06:39 PM
Tired few times, and at best I got race with 4 other people, but often theres just thee or two(including myself), has anyone acually got into full match?
---
-Sense, this makes none-
-Intel Celereon g530 @ 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, palit geforce gt 440 1gb ddr3-
#2The_HeapPosted 2/4/2013 1:20:05 PM
I am pretty sure the matchmaking will only put you with people in your download region. So if you have a bizarre one that might be the case.

Besides that, this port seems to have sold rather poorly. Barely any scores on the leaderboards.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#3sonicteam2k1Posted 2/13/2013 5:18:42 AM
The_Heap posted...
this port seems to have sold rather poorly.

which is sad because it's cheaper and performs a lot better. great game.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#4BizzyBumPosted 2/13/2013 8:08:35 AM
I figured a game like this isn't really suited for the PC demographic. More people buy this for the 360, PS3, Wii U, etc. Those versions were also released earlier.

It is a shame though, because the PC version is clearly the superior version of the game.
---
I'm bored at work...
#5sonicteam2k1Posted 2/13/2013 10:01:20 AM
I don't understand it though, i mean a good game is a good game, no matter what platform it's on. It shouldn't matter. I guess it does in this case. I mean they released the first game so it must have done well enough for them to release the sequel.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#6Damaged7Posted 2/13/2013 5:38:33 PM
During the day I can usually get into a game with 4-6 people. At night though it really starts to drop down to about 2 people online.
---
Bold Text
#7Edwin LimPosted 2/15/2013 2:20:40 AM
Games like this have never been and will never be popular with PC gamers who only spend the majority of time on MMOs, RTS and FPS games. Besides, this game was definately targeted at the younger group of gamers and the older Sega "nerds", not the 20 / 30 something that mostly make up the PC population. Kids don't know how to DIY their computers and most Sega "nerds" will be playing this on game consoles anyway.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#8XGenkaiXPosted 2/21/2013 10:55:46 AM
They should've made this game cross platform. I think it would've worked wonderful
---
PSN: FrozenLeafz
SSFIV: M.Bison/Sakura, UMVC3: Tron/Dormammu/Akuma, TTT2: Asuka/Lars, P4A: Aigis/Yu/Naoto.