Just bought the game....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dkaliko

dkaliko
3 years ago#1
Got the game for the $7.50 I was going to spend at a chinese buffet.
Lasted 36 minutes on my first survivor just walking around and trying to find items then was killed by about 3 zombies by a downed heli. Any good areas to find a weapon or any way to start with one that doesn't involve buying one?
PSN:CrimsonScion
360 GT:KiDKaLH00N

User Info: sonic_rockz

sonic_rockz
3 years ago#2
You should've got the buffet.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock

dkaliko
3 years ago#3
Eh,game is alright for the price I paid. I've read all of the boards stating the game is bad,the company is bad. Meh. I felt that just exploring the map was fun enough. Just finding weapons before I get killed is a problem,but I'm having SOME fun with it atleast.

User Info: Hypereia

Hypereia
3 years ago#4
But... Chinese Buffet, man!

Come ON!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hypereia
Origin/BF3: Hypereia

dkaliko
3 years ago#5
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

It was either game that is sub-par. Or horrible chinese buffet.
I went to the buffet last night anyway. I think I have food poisoning now. :D

Hypereia
3 years ago#6
dkaliko posted...
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

Darn man, sorry to hear that. Luckily, the Chinese Buffet King near me has pretty good food; place could use some new ceiling tiles and blinds, though.

Looks like the roof had some water damage at some point.

User Info: morph4037

morph4037
3 years ago#7
dkaliko posted...
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

If I could go back in time I'd do the buffet even knowing I'd get food poisoning. Would've been a much more fun experience than the roller coaster ride this game and it's staff have made.

dkaliko
3 years ago#8
Well atleast with the food poisoning it gave me a reason to take advantage of more steam sales. Loving the newest Tomb Raider for $12.49.

Hypereia
3 years ago#9
dkaliko posted...
Well atleast with the food poisoning it gave me a reason to take advantage of more steam sales. Loving the newest Tomb Raider for $12.49.

Glad to hear that. By the way, are you able to visit the Lara Craft mansion in the newest TR? I loved being able to do that in a previous one.

dkaliko
3 years ago#10
Hypereia posted...
dkaliko posted...

Glad to hear that. By the way, are you able to visit the Lara Craft mansion in the newest TR? I loved being able to do that in a previous one.

I don't think so. I've played maybe 4-5 hours and haven't seen any mention of the Croft manor. She seems like she's just out of college and doesn't have a big fortune or anything to justify a mansion. I believe this game takes place well before the first Tomb Raider back on PS1,as this is an origin story.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived