Just bought the game....

#1dkalikoPosted 7/13/2013 10:24:38 AM
Got the game for the $7.50 I was going to spend at a chinese buffet.
Lasted 36 minutes on my first survivor just walking around and trying to find items then was killed by about 3 zombies by a downed heli. Any good areas to find a weapon or any way to start with one that doesn't involve buying one?
---
PSN:CrimsonScion
360 GT:KiDKaLH00N
#2sonic_rockzPosted 7/14/2013 6:08:11 PM
You should've got the buffet.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#3dkaliko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 6:30:11 PM
Eh,game is alright for the price I paid. I've read all of the boards stating the game is bad,the company is bad. Meh. I felt that just exploring the map was fun enough. Just finding weapons before I get killed is a problem,but I'm having SOME fun with it atleast.
---
#4HypereiaPosted 7/15/2013 9:26:03 PM
But... Chinese Buffet, man!

Come ON!
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hypereia
Origin/BF3: Hypereia
#5dkaliko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 6:58:35 AM
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

It was either game that is sub-par. Or horrible chinese buffet.
I went to the buffet last night anyway. I think I have food poisoning now. :D
---
#6HypereiaPosted 7/16/2013 8:57:33 AM
dkaliko posted...
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

Darn man, sorry to hear that. Luckily, the Chinese Buffet King near me has pretty good food; place could use some new ceiling tiles and blinds, though.

Looks like the roof had some water damage at some point.
---
#7morph4037Posted 7/16/2013 12:03:45 PM
dkaliko posted...
Hypereia posted...

Come ON!

If I could go back in time I'd do the buffet even knowing I'd get food poisoning. Would've been a much more fun experience than the roller coaster ride this game and it's staff have made.
#8dkaliko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 3:51:13 PM
Well atleast with the food poisoning it gave me a reason to take advantage of more steam sales. Loving the newest Tomb Raider for $12.49.
---
#9HypereiaPosted 7/17/2013 12:26:09 AM
dkaliko posted...
Well atleast with the food poisoning it gave me a reason to take advantage of more steam sales. Loving the newest Tomb Raider for $12.49.

Glad to hear that. By the way, are you able to visit the Lara Craft mansion in the newest TR? I loved being able to do that in a previous one.
---
#10dkaliko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 9:05:58 AM
Hypereia posted...
dkaliko posted...

Glad to hear that. By the way, are you able to visit the Lara Craft mansion in the newest TR? I loved being able to do that in a previous one.

I don't think so. I've played maybe 4-5 hours and haven't seen any mention of the Croft manor. She seems like she's just out of college and doesn't have a big fortune or anything to justify a mansion. I believe this game takes place well before the first Tomb Raider back on PS1,as this is an origin story.
---