Sometimes I don't understand myself.

#1BlueFlameBatPosted 9/2/2012 12:41:06 PM
I shy away from digital games that are priced over $10, but then I spend $25 to fund Project Giana because I want the exclusive alternate costumes ... and I don't even know what they look like.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#2fuzi11Posted 9/7/2012 2:23:33 PM
well I pledged 40 dollar for the additional pin and the digital artbook, and I don't even like jump'n'runs that much anyway... I guess I'm a sucker for artbooks
#3BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 3:48:15 PM(edited)
I thought about pledging more, but I knew I had to draw the line somewhere and it sure wasn't going to be over a thousand dollars.
The important thing is that we (financially) helped make a game.
*Muttering* Yeah, let's keep telling ourselves that.

I do kinda wonder what's in the digital art book though. I see you also get the ability to put some of your own pictures in. Let me know what you think of that feature, 'kay?
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
#4fuzi11Posted 9/9/2012 8:19:16 AM
depends when I will get the stuff. I don't think the mail was sent out already
#5BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 1:01:25 PM
Not now, obviously. The game comes out in October. But when you do get the game, I'd like to know what you think of the photo mode if that's no trouble.
---
#6Aussie2BPosted 9/25/2012 1:00:14 AM
I shy away from both digital games and PC games, yet I pledged $100. By doing that, I avoided the digital problem since I'll get a physical copy of the game, soundtrack, and art book, but I'm still stuck with it being on PC. Oh well, it was worth it for Giana. :)
---
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"