Do boss levels require stars from that specific world?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  3. Do boss levels require stars from that specific world?

User Info: FFandMMfan

FFandMMfan
4 years ago#1
Or can I, for example, go and 5 star one of the earlier levels instead of trying to get more stars on these incredibly hard world 3 levels?
http://myanimelist.net/profile/FFandMMfan
I'm gonna tear it apart and rebuild it twice as good! I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! - Kanji Tatsumi

User Info: Dunge

Dunge
4 years ago#2
I'm at the same point than you. I only have the last level of world 3 locked with 3-4 stars missing. I just tried to do a perfect world 1 level, gaining two new stars and the star counter on the third world boss didn't go higher, so I suppose it really needs to be world 3 stars. Not only that, but to get a 5 stars rating on a level you can't simply do it once collecting every crystal then do it again not dying, you actually have to collect every crystals without dying in one run!!! That's a bit too hard, I don't believe it's possible to do a perfect run on any world 3 level, so I guess the game end up there for me without seeing the last level :(

User Info: FFandMMfan

FFandMMfan
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I haven't been able to get at least 3 stars on a few of the world 3 levels... its really hard... I can't imagine how someone could beat Uber Hardcore mode either...

Is there a trainer that will unlock all the levels?
http://myanimelist.net/profile/FFandMMfan
I'm gonna tear it apart and rebuild it twice as good! I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! - Kanji Tatsumi
  1. Boards
  2. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  3. Do boss levels require stars from that specific world?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived