I like Tower Defense.

#1lazycomplifePosted 8/15/2012 7:09:54 PM
If you purchased this game, please tell me how it is. Thanks.
#2fhunter476Posted 8/16/2012 5:54:04 AM
It's fun, but very unbalanced.

Shielded units are so over powered it's not even funny.

So basically, the game comes down to who can build up those units first to kill the other.

And if anyone that plays is reading this, those lightning towers don't do jack to shielded units (like they are supposed to).

_
---
Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob, anyone better than you has no life.
Every human being deserves the respect they give to others.
#3CaptainStemolPosted 8/17/2012 12:44:16 AM
Huh, I haven't had that much trouble with shielded units. I put up some of those lightning towers, and it seems to deal with the shields just fine. Maybe they patched it or something.

Anyway, this game reminds me of the various TD wars in WC3, which were always my favorite TDs. If you're familiar with those, that should give you an idea of what to expect. Basically, you have to balance your defense with your offense. Better offense yields battle points, which allow you to do upgrades. After 5 or 6 games online, I've already gotten to where I'm competitive in each match. I'm not sure how the matchups work, since I'll have one match with a pro and the next with a noob. Hopefully as the community grows, it will normalize to where you're matched up against people of your own skill.

Anyway, if you like TD games, and are looking for something different, you might just like this.
---
The fact that my story isn't plausible just proves that it's true.
#4MaeivPosted 8/18/2012 3:22:16 PM
The game sucks

It lasts way too long, game needs to be sped up.
The last tier units are absolutely horrible for their price

Every game is pretty much who can rush Clunkbottoms the fastest, because they appear to be the most cost efficient unit.
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles