Origins collection error code info

#166_RyderPosted 3/10/2013 10:40:54 PM
I also bought this game very recently and have had the same problem, I read online and a ton of people have complained and so far Playstation has said to keep trying everyday because they do not know when it will be fixed if they fix it before 3/31

Here is a link on playstation support forums
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/God-of-War-Saga-Origins-Collection-Code-Error/m-p/39756949#M28609
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
#2Anime_Killer17Posted 3/11/2013 12:58:28 AM
THANK YOU!
I thought I was the only one having this problem.
---
"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."
#3Special-EddPosted 3/11/2013 10:00:09 AM
Definitely not the only one having the problem. I never played the origins games and figured I'd get 1 and 2 in HD. I called the phone number on the voucher was told to email them with a picture of my receipt, and the front and back of my voucher. I was told by customer service that I should hear back in 2-4 days but the automated email said 3-5 days. I really hope that they don't screw us with that 3/31/13 expiration date on the voucher.

I honestly don't know why they would put an expiration date on a voucher when they are selling the games as a 5 game bundle. They could have even had them on another disk since they are selling the origins games separately on disk format.
---
Playing: System Shock 2, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us
#466_Ryder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 8:38:56 AM
*UPDATE*
The code should be working now, worked for me and several others
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
#5Special-EddPosted 3/12/2013 5:16:06 PM
came here to post that my code was working as well. Just tried it out and downloading now. Going to take a while....
---
Playing: Smite: Closed Beta, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, Borderlands 2
Anticipating: Dishonored, Halo 4, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare