Is BlazBlue: Remix Heart canon or a ecchi fanservice romp?

#21IAmMC2Posted 10/27/2012 9:49:39 PM
tremain07 posted...
Yes, Phase Shift is done.

wow if BB ever gets its anime deal covering the novels would be good especially for Celica' as i hear shes pretty popular

What anime deal.
---
Rage kicked by DarkfflareEX in P4A for beating his ass. Like a bawse.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#22tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2012 9:58:16 PM
mori would like an anime and so would i
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg
#23ZaigouPosted 10/28/2012 11:56:16 AM(edited)
tremain07 posted...
mori would like an anime and so would i

He also said he'd like to make a Blazblue RPG, but hasn't announced any plans for it. Personally, I'd like to see both but a series that has been rooted in the fighting game genre does not often transition well into other media, anime especially.

Look at something like Super Robot Wars with just their Original Generations cast. Their anime series is pretty damn good but due to time constraints and a ton of developed characters, they had to cut a lot of content from the anime. Part of the problem is the fact that there are 18+ characters that appear regularly in the BB-verse, each one whose goals differ rather substantially but are considered important as well.

If they can get through this barrier, then a BB anime would work well. If they cannot, the best they can hope for is to animate the side materials.
---
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
#24DreikoSaMaPosted 10/28/2012 11:30:20 AM
Noel and Dizzy already are in one of those Queen's Gate games who are made by those SRT people and play similarly ts those games as well so a BB rpg wouldn't be that far off. I can see them doing a shorter anime or maybe some OVAs for it too.
---
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#25ZaigouPosted 10/28/2012 12:01:07 PM
Ah right, I forgot Noel guest-starred in Queen's Gate. Poor girl. She get's flustered so easily at the thought of anything remotely ecchi and then gets tossed into game where the main way of defeating opponents is to remove their clothing. Talk about being tossed into a lioness' den.

I wonder how they'd handle an OVA though? BB has a very large amount of content to cover for newcomers and then there's the whole prospect of multiple timelines. I wish ASW the best of luck should they manage to do this however.
---
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
#26RouennePosted 10/29/2012 6:38:30 AM
Zaigou posted...
Ah right, I forgot Noel guest-starred in Queen's Gate. Poor girl. She get's flustered so easily at the thought of anything remotely ecchi and then gets tossed into game where the main way of defeating opponents is to remove their clothing. Talk about being tossed into a lioness' den.

I wonder how they'd handle an OVA though? BB has a very large amount of content to cover for newcomers and then there's the whole prospect of multiple timelines. I wish ASW the best of luck should they manage to do this however.

Actually covering the Dark War wouldn't be a bad idea.
---
Instead of complaining for something you don't like why not just go and enjoy things you do like?
#27tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 7:35:07 AM(edited)
especially since this game is covering the ikaruga war

as for the queen gate thing apparently noel doesn't get a lot of screen time in it
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg
#28Dark_Assassin_XPosted 10/29/2012 10:17:11 PM
I'm 95% sure Mori writes Remix Heart. Pretty sure that makes it canon.
---
GT: SilentChaos87 - Currently Playing: League of Legends, Terraria, Blazblue CSII: Ragna/Makoto, TF2, Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2