B: Ragna, Relius, Tager, Platinum, Nu, Bang, Tsubaki
C: Izayoi, Bullet, Amane, Makoto

Taken off Dustloop's CP discussion thread found here

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14664-CP-General-Discussion

Discuss.
---
Currently Playing: BBCS:EX, Tekken Tag 2, X-men legends, Metroid Prime
BB: Hazama
#2GraveblazePosted 1/28/2013 3:01:04 AM(edited)
The list is looking pretty interesting. I knew Ragna would be sitting comfortably in a lower-middle tier, based on what I've read and seen. I'm happy to see Taokaka looking strong, though, since I subbed her in CT and still dabble in her from time to time.

It looks like the characters are settling in fairly consistently now, unless undiscovered tricks and techniques shuffle up the list in the future.

Here's a tier list I found from around the 11th of January, for comparison. Most of the positions are about the same, with some placed a tier above or below what they are now.

S: Taokaka, Hazama, Hakumen, Jin, Litchi
A+: Mu, Azrael, Valkenhayn, Relius
A: Ragna, Carl, Arakune, Rachel, Tsubaki, Bang, Platinum, Nu
B: Izayoi, Noel, Bullet, Tager, Amane, Makoto

From here: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-announced.165891/page-7
---
I've got to find Metal Gear. I have to destroy M-
What does that have to do with anything?-Mega64 MGS
#3abad_lime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:30:57 AM
I'm really hoping they find something nice for Izayoi. I feel she still has that untapped potential. Not to mention there aren't many players that stand out with her.

And since your list has Noel and for whatever reason the OP doesnt, i'm gonna just say she's somewhere down there.

That said i play top tiers again.
---
Currently Playing: BBCS:EX, Tekken Tag 2, Fire Emblem 7-10
BB: Tsubaki, Hazama, Jin
#4PuruglyPosted 1/28/2013 5:10:31 AM
it's no longer a tough life being a taokaka main <3
---
Enough.
#5ZaigouPosted 1/28/2013 5:12:34 AM(edited)
Let us assume that this tier list is in fact, more or less, true.

Graveblaze posted...
S: Taokaka, Hazama, Hakumen, Jin, Litchi

What is this, CS1 again? How is it that Litchi of all things gets to be top tier again? I could also argue that Haku-men being there is strange considering the massive nerf hit his Drives took or how he was top in Extend. Taokaka being up there is a pleasant surprise. Hazama being there again is not.

Graveblaze posted...
A+: Mu, Azrael, Valkenhayn, Relius
A: Ragna, Carl, Arakune, Rachel, Tsubaki, Bang, Platinum, Nu
B: Izayoi, Noel, Bullet, Tager, Amane, Makoto

And now I am starting to worry. 4 new characters got introduced in CP and only 1 of them is considered even remotely worthwhile. I mean, come on. You'd think they'd be at least in the middle and not in the bottom of the barrel with Tager. And while on this subject, What the hell is Makoto doing being in the bottom tier again? Was Extend not enough?

*Sigh* I really wish this tier list business didn't get to me as much as it does. Admittedly character love >>> tiers but geez, 4 of my personal favorite characters are stuck in that bottom pit. Regardless of your ultimate opinion on tiers, it is still disheartening to see.
---
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
#6Azure_lKitePosted 1/28/2013 7:47:32 AM
Hazama top tier AGAIN.
Why.jpg

Also, wtf is Makoto doing at the bottom. And why is Nu so low.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#7TheSuspectedPosted 1/28/2013 8:38:42 AM
Nu and Izayoi will rise, mark my words. They're just a little more difficult to play.

I am surprised Makoto is still so low, because her new options and things of that nature make her far better than what she used to be.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, Bayonetta, League of Legends
#8IAmMC2Posted 1/28/2013 10:13:32 AM
>Hazama, Azrael AND Relius all substantially high tier
>Amane and Izayoi are garbage tier
>Arakune is good again

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6z9v4jT9j1qf0mnn.gif
---
RIP CM Punk's credibility, murdered by The Rock. 2002-2013.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#9DeathVelvienPosted 1/28/2013 10:46:08 AM
...Tsubaki's that low even with her buffs? Dammit. Oh well, she's clearly better than her CS1 and Extend versions, so I'll be fine XD
---
Arizona Cardinals: 4-3
BBCSE: Tsubaki/Mu | GGAC+: Order Sol | P4A: Yosuke
#10Tyrant_LaharlPosted 1/28/2013 11:34:27 AM
Not sure why everyone is making a fuss about Taokaka being top, when she has been in the top/high tier in every game so far except for CT, where she was at the very top of mid..
---
PSN: Kazuyoshitsuna ; Fighting game mains: http://i.imgur.com/aKCyN.jpg
S button is a taunt button and it allows you to taunt mid-match.