Demo?

#1TRC-G00SEPosted 5/3/2013 5:28:22 AM
Have they announced if a demo will be released before release day? Or should the first grid serve as a demo?
---
****!
#2x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 5/13/2013 12:45:19 AM
The first GRID should not serve as a demo. I had the opportunity to play GRID 2 at the Skull Candy Gaming booth (PAX EAST) and it's amazing but much more refined than the original. I personally can't wait because one thing I've learned even before playing the demo at PAX was that Codemasters never fails when it comes to racing games.
#3liam_000Posted 5/13/2013 7:19:30 AM
I cant remember the last Codemasters racing game that didn't have a demo. So it looks promising.
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#4KingisLegendPosted 5/18/2013 6:14:05 PM
Only 10 days until release so I doubt there will be a demo before that, I hope they do though as I want to try this new Truefeel handling system even though i'm sure it will work great considering it is Codemasters.
---
I like my girls like my coffee, yeah! Cream and sugar and a big round ass!
#5ILikesCheesePosted 5/27/2013 5:09:00 AM
Demo tomorrow?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#6QuBixPosted 5/27/2013 8:56:01 AM
Full game tomorrow so ya, you can try that out lol
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#7ILikesCheesePosted 5/28/2013 4:00:57 AM
Still no demo?

I don't buy racing games unless I can try them out first to see if I like or hate the handling system. Watching videos and reading reviews just isn't the same.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?