Enhancing

#1VVillowPosted 9/12/2012 7:36:22 PM
What is the best and most cost efficient way for enhancing cards?
My favorite card Charl is costing more than its worth in enhances already where using 60 cards only give a few levels.

Any tips for enhancing cards?
#2zzBuLLeTzzPosted 9/12/2012 7:53:18 PM
From what I've seen it costs the same amount of money to enhance a level 20 1* card as a level 1 1*, but you get more experience. It's a lengthy process so it'd be best to purchase cards from other players. I haven't tested this significantly, but it's what I've observed in my experience.
#3VVillow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 8:07:37 PM
zzBuLLeTzz posted...
From what I've seen it costs the same amount of money to enhance a level 20 1* card as a level 1 1*, but you get more experience. It's a lengthy process so it'd be best to purchase cards from other players. I haven't tested this significantly, but it's what I've observed in my experience.

Ah that makes sense now. I see people buying leveled feeders so I go curious about that too.
Thanks for your help (:
#4zzBuLLeTzzPosted 9/16/2012 7:38:23 PM
No problem! Also I'm sure it goes without saying, but higher star cards award more experience.
#5YubbusPosted 9/17/2012 8:40:21 AM
I just fused 16 * to a lvl 1 ** before fusing it to a lv 35 ****. It ended up costing 1/6 the Luna and I got about (estimated) half the experience. I guess that's good.
---
"Nope. -10% physical damage for a Fury warrior isn't alot. " -frber
#6__rlh__Posted 9/19/2012 8:40:21 AM
My strategy (at the moment) is to save all 2*'s and "feed" them 8-10 1* cards. I bank these beefed up 2*'s and then feed a bunch of them into a much higher powered card. That's my current strategy. I guess you could take these 2*s and feed them into multiple, L1 3*'s, but I haven't had enough cards to try this out.
#7Xavier_32Posted 9/20/2012 8:25:09 AM
I wouldn't suggest feeding leveled 2* cards to 3* cards. Your exp > gold ratio will be thrown off by a bit. I'd say just feed all your 1* cards to 2* and 3* and feed the 2* and 3* to your 4* and 5*.

Of course, that's tedious and uses a lot of money. The best way to do it is to buy leveled feeders from other players. It's a win/win for everyone. You get exp you need, they get money they need.
---
You L-O-S-E a flashlight down a cavern, your mother is L-O-O-S-E like one. Learn the difference.
#8Sub TankPosted 9/20/2012 1:46:44 PM
Does anyone know roughly how much EXP leveled cards give? Are we talking multiple level ups?

My new 4* cards have finally surpassed my starter 2* cards, and now I'm considering eating them all. I still use some of my 2*s for challenge quests, but they're getting pretty close to max level. Using them any more would not be very efficient if they're not collecting EXP.

---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#9dnonamusPosted 9/22/2012 7:22:37 AM
The best way for me has been to do specific quests that are easy but have a high payout of exp. I usually do 17-6 for about 430 exp. you reset after 3 minutes so that's 430 exp every three minutes. Much faster than using any cards. I only use cards to earn Luna.
#10TaigaStylePosted 9/26/2012 1:58:00 PM
dnonamus posted...
The best way for me has been to do specific quests that are easy but have a high payout of exp. I usually do 17-6 for about 430 exp. you reset after 3 minutes so that's 430 exp every three minutes. Much faster than using any cards. I only use cards to earn Luna.

Then what are you doing to level your monsters?