How did you like this event?

#1RaKuGaaPosted 9/20/2012 10:56:37 PM
Personally I enjoyed it. Only thing wrong was the battle took less then a minute and the cool-down is 10 mins.
What did you think?
---
How can you read this? there's no pictures!
- Gaston
#2DewmzPosted 9/20/2012 11:14:32 PM
I started too late...
---
RoB IGN: DrinkinBluntz
#3YubbusPosted 9/21/2012 5:38:56 AM
Oh it's ended. Just realized.
Well the cooldown system is the worst thing about this game. Every other game uses the energy system where you can fight a number of battles then wait for the energy to come back. But still it is manageable and the event actually gives us more things to do while waiting for cooldowns. (Quest) -> Event -> Event -> Quest -> training -> something else -> Quest -> Event -> Event actually gave me too much to do and in the last day I was all burned out and "no thanks, deploying 9 doods every 5 minutes is to hectic and repetitive".
---
"Nope. -10% physical damage for a Fury warrior isn't alot. " -frber
#4YubbusPosted 9/21/2012 5:43:12 AM
Oh no! The new event does not have separate cooldown from regular quests! That. Is. ****.
---
#5Sub TankPosted 9/21/2012 10:32:41 AM
I got more EXP there than I did in normal quests, so I loved it.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#6RaKuGaa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 1:51:40 PM
it was a great exp boost. Mina's trail isn't ranked so I can actually sleep now, lol.
---
How can you read this? there's no pictures!
- Gaston
#7YubbusPosted 9/22/2012 6:39:38 AM
Don't forget to go to the Colosseum Event and look at your ranking and click "Receive" you get your ranking prizes. I almost missed my bunch of tickets.
---
More topics from this board...
Need Allieshuhme17/9 4:14PM