In-Game Time? or Real-Life-Time??

#1PeachxMarioPosted 10/11/2012 7:01:01 PM
It would be nice if those who got the JP version can answer this question...& all the other questions us americans & europeans have been asking :-P

In the game, there's morning - afternoon - night - midnight. Does this go according to real-time or game-time? and can we change it to real-time?? :D
#2pariah164Posted 10/11/2012 7:03:05 PM
In the last game, it kept track of the in-game month/time, but since there was no real overworld, day/night didn't matter. From what I've seen, this game DOES take into account day or night.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#3PeachxMario(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 7:06:01 PM
pariah164 posted...
In the last game, it kept track of the in-game month/time, but since there was no real overworld, day/night didn't matter. From what I've seen, this game DOES take into account day or night.

yeah i saw a gameplay at nicojp (thanks Yoko!) and the dude served like 4 customers and then BOOM! its night time! WTH?! :D
#4vescerebracisPosted 10/11/2012 8:04:27 PM
I'm actually really interested in how the new time system works as well. I mentioned that in my list in another post that's been archived now (can no longer post in it).

I want to know what the point of it is and how it changes the game play.
---
Goonies never say die!
#5ohnobetsyPosted 10/11/2012 8:27:04 PM
vescerebracis posted...
I'm actually really interested in how the new time system works as well. I mentioned that in my list in another post that's been archived now (can no longer post in it).

I want to know what the point of it is and how it changes the game play.

I hope it will go with the real-life-time like nintendogs+cats. 'cause I don't want to feel like the game is rushing...you know what I mean? its so fun thats why!
like if its night time, i want it to be night time in the game not morning <3
the game still goes by month, seasons, & holidays in real life - so this could mean its real-time <3 <3 <3
#6vescerebracisPosted 10/11/2012 9:11:15 PM
ohnobetsy posted...
I hope it will go with the real-life-time like nintendogs+cats. 'cause I don't want to feel like the game is rushing...you know what I mean? its so fun thats why!
like if its night time, i want it to be night time in the game not morning <3
the game still goes by month, seasons, & holidays in real life - so this could mean its real-time <3 <3 <3

Ah, yeah, I see. I hope it's like that. But I wonder what effect, if any, that it'll have on the game because it seems your store is still open at night. Does it ever close? Can you sell all day and all night? Are their appointments and other events that goes by this new time system?

Questions questions questions! xD
---
Goonies never say die!
#7ohnobetsyPosted 10/11/2012 9:17:29 PM
vescerebracis posted...
Ah, yeah, I see. I hope it's like that. But I wonder what effect, if any, that it'll have on the game because it seems your store is still open at night. Does it ever close? Can you sell all day and all night? Are their appointments and other events that goes by this new time system?

Questions questions questions! xD

I know! the ones who got the JP versions are too busy having fun playing it to answer our questions <3
#8GoldenRosesPosted 10/12/2012 6:16:58 AM
After poking around in some of the Japanese blogs of people who have the game and watching some of the Japanese gameplay, it seems the real-time system has been dropped in favor of a new in-game time system. With the new in-game time system you can still cater to customers in the morning and night, take breaks in between or go to events with the exclamation points.!. This is just my observation, so we can only know when the game comes out in 10 DAYS!!!
#9vescerebracisPosted 10/12/2012 7:50:43 AM
GoldenRoses posted...
After poking around in some of the Japanese blogs of people who have the game and watching some of the Japanese gameplay, it seems the real-time system has been dropped in favor of a new in-game time system. With the new in-game time system you can still cater to customers in the morning and night, take breaks in between or go to events with the exclamation points.!. This is just my observation, so we can only know when the game comes out in 10 DAYS!!!

Oooh, ok, thanks for the info.
---
Goonies never say die!
#10PeachxMario(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 4:19:18 PM
I feel like "In-Game Time" is going to be a hot mess.
lots of people have been giving this game high reviews, so I'll wait & see 'til the game comes out! :D