In-Game Time? or Real-Life-Time??

#11MarbleLilyPosted 10/22/2012 6:03:07 AM
so those who got the game - whats the answer? ^_~
#12vescerebracisPosted 10/22/2012 7:47:42 AM
MarbleLily posted...
so those who got the game - whats the answer? ^_~

It's DEFINITELY in-game time. When I was playing, it was nighttime very quickly and I had no choice but to head back to my apartment after serving a few customers. There is a button in the corner (when you get to your apartment) that you click on for your character to fall asleep and wake up to daytime and head back to work again (at Mira Luna).
---
Goonies never say die!
#13MarbleLilyPosted 10/22/2012 8:15:18 PM
vescerebracis posted...
It's DEFINITELY in-game time. When I was playing, it was nighttime very quickly and I had no choice but to head back to my apartment after serving a few customers. There is a button in the corner (when you get to your apartment) that you click on for your character to fall asleep and wake up to daytime and head back to work again (at Mira Luna).

hey vescerebracis, do you know if it's real-life date & month? In other words, what month/season are you in the game now? ^_~
#14ohnobetsyPosted 10/22/2012 9:46:50 PM
I think it starts in April, I forgot <3
#15vescerebracisPosted 10/22/2012 9:59:12 PM
MarbleLily posted...
vescerebracis posted...

hey vescerebracis, do you know if it's real-life date & month? In other words, what month/season are you in the game now? ^_~

It started in April, like what ohnobetsy mentioned. Then it went ahead to October, but it was a Friday in my game. So, although it's October, it's not the same day in real life. They don't do numbered days. Just months and days of the week.
---
Goonies never say die!
#16rini124Posted 10/22/2012 10:30:09 PM
vescerebracis posted...
MarbleLily posted...
vescerebracis posted...

It started in April, like what ohnobetsy mentioned. Then it went ahead to October, but it was a Friday in my game. So, although it's October, it's not the same day in real life. They don't do numbered days. Just months and days of the week.

Just months really. The days don't matter (week changes per day you save)...essentially, you can be playing 300+ days of October if the month doesn't change before then :P

I kind of wish they didn't make it so the month stayed. I understood why, but at this point, I think I've seen every clothing article they will even bring out in October.
---
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533