Can they please release a Style Book or something?!!

#1MarbleLilyPosted 10/21/2012 8:01:09 AM
Because now they've added blush, eyeliner, & perfume! and I don't know about you girls (or boys), but I'm not that good with makeup? Like of course, pink eyeshadow with pink blush for myself - but for a video game character? How can I get a complete makeup look without my character looking silly?? Like which eyeliner color goes well with the blush & eyeshadow? >.<
#2EnjuPosted 10/21/2012 8:43:45 AM
i can honestly say that i have no idea XD

but some kind of art book that shows off different styles and looks would be great
---
Check out my Style Savvy: Trendsetters tumbler! http://boysmode.tumblr.com/
#3SquirrelettePosted 10/21/2012 8:49:49 AM
It'd be nice if there was going to be a strategy guide. It would be nice to see all the items, hairstyles, makeup, etc. I never bought a lot of strategy guides, but they're great for games like this, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. Hunting down the info online just isn't the same and certainly not as convenient. :-(
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#4EnjuPosted 10/21/2012 9:54:44 AM
i know what you mean and i love strategy guides (coincidently especially for the pretty pictures of which if they made a guide for this game i'm sure it would have many) happily in one of the last articles they did mention dlc coming for the game, but since it isn't official news i can only consider a rumor at best

hopefully they do have dlc for the game! :D

i'd especially love to see any video game clothing that they might add, peachxmario (hope i'm spelling this name right) already mentioned a princess peach outfit, but samus, zelda (link for the guys, and sheik for the girls :D) and more would be great too!
---
Check out my Style Savvy: Trendsetters tumbler! http://boysmode.tumblr.com/
#5MarbleLily(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 3:37:37 PM
I totally agree with both of you! The japanese book didn't release yet, so when that does the american one will! ^_~
#6rini124Posted 10/22/2012 9:32:35 PM
Squirrelette posted...
It'd be nice if there was going to be a strategy guide. It would be nice to see all the items, hairstyles, makeup, etc. I never bought a lot of strategy guides, but they're great for games like this, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. Hunting down the info online just isn't the same and certainly not as convenient. :-(

Yeah, this game and Animal Crossing are some of the only games I buy the guide books for just to see everything.

The original Style Savvy had a guide book, but this one sadly seems to not :(
---
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533