Tips for people buying at GameStop.

#71SquirrelettePosted 10/23/2012 8:55:53 AM
Especially for a Nintendo first party it's ridiculous. Just for the record, my GameStop didn't receive any yet.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#72Tio AutomataPosted 10/23/2012 8:58:21 AM
BTW, for the people like me who are also getting VLR, there are reports on that board that some Gamestops actually have it in today. So be sure to ask for that as well. It seems that Aksys clarified on Neogaf that Gamestop might actually have it in today, so be sure to check if you're heading out!
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#73AlbinosquidPosted 10/23/2012 9:01:15 AM(edited)
Maaan, I really wanted to celebrate my end of midterms today with a new game :/

Well, my Gamestop said it would probably be in today, but i'm not holding my breath.

Edit: Reaaaaallly now? VLR might be there? I'm wanting either right now tbh.

If I get neither today i'll probably just finish up those visual novels I started the other day. Indie VN are usually really short though.
---
I Am Female, Canadian, and a Niche Gamer
#74Tio AutomataPosted 10/23/2012 10:48:53 AM
Thanks to PeachxMario's post in another topic, I checked that my local Target has the game as well, supposedly! So I think I will check Best Buy and Target tonight.

Thanks PeachxMario!
Link: http://m.target.com/fiats/t-14241448

Here is the Best Buy link (or just search for the game on their website):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&sourceId=1218814345798&sourceType=product&skuId=6836718&productId=1218814345798&itemId=1954524&pageMode=searchmode

Can't search stores for it on Gamestop's website, they still claim it's for "Preorder." You can check on VLR though if you are looking for that game. :) Unfortunately the most convenient locations for me don't have VLR, but I'd be delighted to get Style Savvy tonight at least.
---
"I just can't find any good Tony Danza pics to get off to yet!" -Rvddude
#75SquirrelettePosted 10/23/2012 12:30:10 PM
I got it at my very small Target today! They only had TWO copies. It felt really good to cancel my preorder at GameStop. :-)
---
#76AlbinosquidPosted 10/23/2012 3:16:05 PM
Update for me:

I went to Gamestop and I wasn't able to get Style Savvy. Their having a lot of trouble with it right now but promise to call me when its ready to pick up.

However, I was able to pick up Virtue's Last Reward so I'm satisfied for now :)
---
#77SquirrelettePosted 10/23/2012 3:20:39 PM
Albinosquid posted...
Update for me:

I went to Gamestop and I wasn't able to get Style Savvy. Their having a lot of trouble with it right now but promise to call me when its ready to pick up.

That stinks. You should've gone to Target like the rest of us. ;-)
---
#78AlbinosquidPosted 10/23/2012 3:24:27 PM
Squirrelette posted...
Albinosquid posted...
Update for me:

That stinks. You should've gone to Target like the rest of us. ;-)

Haha yeah I guess but I already paid off my full preorder there so I might as well be patient. He estimated either tomorrow or Thursday.
---