Elite contest help

#1ohlemontinePosted 1/21/2013 5:45:26 AM
So, I've been winning every contest I've entered so far except one theme that I've lost twice now. I don't know what they want from me. So I'm wondering if anyone has won this theme, and if so, what was your model wearing? The theme is: far east fun. a pop outfit with a Japanese flair.
Thank you!
#2SquirrelettePosted 1/21/2013 5:54:43 AM
Yeah, that particular one is hard. Sorry, but I can't remember what I used.

A little bit of advice though: Filter your search by taste AND the representative brand! Makes a big, big difference. Less is more. I won them all and never once used a scarf, stockings, hats, gloves, glasses, legwarmers and usually not a coat.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#3TrytynPosted 1/21/2013 9:29:00 AM
ohlemontine posted...
So, I've been winning every contest I've entered so far except one theme that I've lost twice now. I don't know what they want from me. So I'm wondering if anyone has won this theme, and if so, what was your model wearing? The theme is: far east fun. a pop outfit with a Japanese flair.
Thank you!

Just use Pop clothes but find an animal hoodie and use that and you should win.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808
#4MereMarePosted 1/22/2013 9:16:16 PM
Trytyn posted...
ohlemontine posted...
Thank you!

Just use Pop clothes but find an animal hoodie and use that and you should win.

That's what I used as well and I won.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#5fashion_diva19Posted 2/1/2013 4:02:26 PM
I just beat it. This is how i won for the pop outfit with Japanese flair . I choose the red teatro amare bow neck halter top, the red teatro amare gold striped tutu skirt, the red teatro amare pom pom top boots, the red and black mint sprunkles panda hoodie. This is how I won. I hope it helps.
#6DreamerBuzz238Posted 2/2/2013 8:14:51 AM
Ooooh! I found that one hard too...
I think I used the pop style clothes with a kind of animal theme to them (eg. animal hoodie) and a few clothes from the Eastern brand that came up on the search.
---
Thinking of sunrise just as the sunsets...