elite contest "bold look"

#1styleg3niusPosted 1/29/2013 9:30:19 AM
Wassup guys, I am having 1,000,000 issues with the "A bold look for a powerful woman." Theme. Wanna help me out? Thanks guys!
#2ShardZeroPosted 1/29/2013 2:26:41 PM
AZ-USA clothes.
Adelia makeup.

Acceptable hairstyles:
Razored Layers
Super Short and Curly
Swept-Back Razor Bob
Fringed Straight

Can't recall the best model at the moment.

Good luck.
---
My philosophy is if the neighbours are wondering, you're doing it right. --T. Heilke
#3SquirrelettePosted 1/29/2013 6:09:25 PM
There must be more hairstyles that work than that. I've never, ever used three of them and sure don't recall using the fourth either (it's possible, but unlikely).

Make sure to filter *both* by bold *and* AZ USA. It helps a lot. Less is more. You don't need hats, glasses, scarves, stockings, gloves or coats.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#4TrytynPosted 1/29/2013 7:07:47 PM
Just browse Bold. The brand (also colors and patterns) is important for the next contest the International Contest which isn't easy. Or you can prepare yourself during the Elite Contest using 3 clothing items (a Base Layer/Top, Pants/Skirt and Shoes).
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808
#5ShardZeroPosted 1/29/2013 7:21:58 PM
Squirrelette posted...
There must be more hairstyles that work than that. I've never, ever used three of them and sure don't recall using the fourth either (it's possible, but unlikely).

There are more. All the ones I listed are flagged as Bold hairstyles (as you can tell by the paint-splashed background). Those were just the ones I remembered off the top of my head.
---
My philosophy is if the neighbours are wondering, you're doing it right. --T. Heilke
#6MereMarePosted 2/6/2013 12:58:55 AM
Actually hairstyles/makeup don't matter. I used a model with her original hairstyle and makeup, just used Az-usa clothes and still won.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.