Version 1.1 Now Available

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Trendsetters
  3. Version 1.1 Now Available

User Info: Trytyn

Trytyn
3 years ago#1
An update to Style Savvy Trendsetters is now available for all regions. Before you get your hopes up all this update does is fix a bug for the Black Open Back Turtleneck from Cantata Modo not appearing in your closet.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808

User Info: ShardZero

ShardZero
3 years ago#2
Much as I like having all my bought stuff actually in my closet, what I'd really like is for Nintendo of America to [REDACTED TIRADE OF HALF-INTELLIGIBLE CURSING]ing patch in all the nifty stuff Japan is getting.

...I'll just settle for boys in kimonos. D:
My philosophy is if the neighbours are wondering, you're doing it right. --T. Heilke

User Info: SuzuTitor

SuzuTitor
3 years ago#3
Look on the bright side, Nintendo actually patched this game. They actually care about this game enough to patch it.
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227

User Info: kawaiihiito94

kawaiihiito94
3 years ago#4
How do I update it? Do I receive a notification or something?
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)

User Info: rini124

rini124
3 years ago#5
You update through the eShop
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533

User Info: Trytyn

Trytyn
3 years ago#6
SuzuTitor posted...
Look on the bright side, Nintendo actually patched this game. They actually care about this game enough to patch it.

True. I did see the patch for the Japanese version the 9th and European version the 21st I want to say. So this game and Mario Kart 7 are the only 3DS games I know that have patches.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808

User Info: SuzuTitor

SuzuTitor
3 years ago#7
The Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts:DDD got a patch.
There are a few eShop titles that get patches. Mutant Mudds, Freakyforms, and Gunman Clive are the few that come to mind.

I wonder what Nintendo's policy is on patches thinking on it. I know Sony and Microsoft charge the devs quite a lot of money to patch it, with Sony requiring a certain size and Microsoft limiting to a certain size.
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Trendsetters
  3. Version 1.1 Now Available

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived