Some questions about shop assistants...

#1BigDaddyWingnutPosted 1/30/2013 10:35:48 PM
What is the maximum number of shop assistants you can have? I'm up to 5 (3 guys, 2 girls). Is there a way to get rid of assistants you don't want? Also, one of my assistants has a compatibility ranking (1 of 3 hearts) while the others do not. What does that mean? There's one customer I desperately wanted as my assistant, but she's already gold status and still nothing. :( Is it just random who decides to work for you (I know they gotta fill their loyalty card first)?
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...
#2DreamerBuzz238Posted 1/31/2013 1:54:24 PM
I'm not too sure about the first few questions, but no it's not random who works for you - Everybody gets the same assistants eventually.
---
Thinking of sunrise just as the sunsets...
#3SuzuTitorPosted 1/31/2013 4:47:15 PM
I actually only have two assistants and I've been playing this game since October.
I feel like I'm doing something wrong...
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#4ShardZeroPosted 1/31/2013 9:05:26 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
What is the maximum number of shop assistants you can have? I'm up to 5 (3 guys, 2 girls). Is there a way to get rid of assistants you don't want? Also, one of my assistants has a compatibility ranking (1 of 3 hearts) while the others do not. What does that mean? There's one customer I desperately wanted as my assistant, but she's already gold status and still nothing. :( Is it just random who decides to work for you (I know they gotta fill their loyalty card first)?

The maximum amount of shop assistants you can have is six; three guys, three girls.

It is set in stone at the start of the game.

(If you have the North American version, it's Shea, Danny, Hazel, Gordon, Deirdre, and Trevor.)

There's no way to get rid of them, but you don't have to use them once they join.

I don't know if anyone's figured out compatibility yet, but if anyone has around here, it's probably Trytyn.
---
My philosophy is if the neighbours are wondering, you're doing it right. --T. Heilke
#5BigDaddyWingnut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:20:02 PM(edited)
Thanks for the info! So apparently I'm missing Deirdre. She's not in my phone as a customer I've seen yet. What does she look like and how can I lure her to my shop?
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...
#6ShardZeroPosted 1/31/2013 10:41:07 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
Thanks for the info! So apparently I'm missing Deirdre. She's not in my phone as a customer I've seen yet. What does she look like and how can I lure her to my shop?

She's fairly tall, has long straight red hair. By default she wears black glasses, a red base layer, and the Cantata modo Striped-Body Cardigan (white, with red stripes, No. 03225.)

As I recall, she shows up frequently in stores with an Elegant interior. She prefers clothes with a feminine taste.

-----

Personally, Deirdre and Trevor are my two favorite assistants.

Shea and Gordon's spontaneous outfits are a bit hit-and-miss. And you never know what the heck Hazel or Danny is going to add to your store's inventory.

Personally, my store's overstocked as it is (I must have all the things from the Buyer's Center), so I appreciate the help getting rid of it.
---
My philosophy is if the neighbours are wondering, you're doing it right. --T. Heilke
#7wicked1one11Posted 2/3/2013 8:52:32 PM
Has anyone figured out what compatibility does, or how to improve it yet? I can't seem to raise it for anyone of my assistants...I've tried redressing them multiple times in different styles, using them for a while, a whole bunch of things, but still nada.
---
I was once proud of myself for being a minority, but people said I was an attention whore for it :c
#8TrytynPosted 2/3/2013 9:29:39 PM
wicked1one11 posted...
Has anyone figured out what compatibility does, or how to improve it yet? I can't seem to raise it for anyone of my assistants...I've tried redressing them multiple times in different styles, using them for a while, a whole bunch of things, but still nada.

Keep using one of them for a while and don't switch them out. That's how I believe it works.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808
#9wicked1one11Posted 2/3/2013 11:15:11 PM
Trytyn posted...

Keep using one of them for a while and don't switch them out. That's how I believe it works.

Well I've been using Shea for over a month, and still nada :C
---
I was once proud of myself for being a minority, but people said I was an attention whore for it :c
#10kawaiihiito94Posted 2/4/2013 1:03:35 AM
wicked1one11 posted...
Trytyn posted...

Well I've been using Shea for over a month, and still nada :C

I have the same problem T.T
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)