Anyone Tried Making "Look-Alikes"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Trendsetters
  3. Anyone Tried Making "Look-Alikes"?

User Info: Winter_Cherry

Winter_Cherry
3 years ago#1
Not sure how exactly to phrase it, but I was curious--has anyone else who plays Trendsetters tried to create look-alikes of real people or characters from anything? Being the nerd I am, I've given Luka Megurine and Orihime Inoue a shot, but not much else.
Professor Layton: The only series I've seen yet where excessive amounts of chest hair seem to grant the gift of invincibility.

User Info: Trytyn

Trytyn
3 years ago#2
I made a look-a-like of Marie for the first contest held here at this forum. I was Marie from Persona 4 Golden.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
3 years ago#3
I made my character look just like Teagan the photographer. Does that count?
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...

User Info: DreamerBuzz238

DreamerBuzz238
3 years ago#4
I tried making my character with a few celebrity look-a-likes in mind but failed badly :) I'll probably try a few others...
Thinking of sunrise just as the sunsets...

Trytyn
3 years ago#5
BigDaddyWingnut posted...

Yes. You do know if you take a photo of the character and go to your closet you can select the outfit they have on if you own everything. I do want to dress up like Teagan too but I can't find out what jacket she is wearing.

User Info: Winter_Cherry

Winter_Cherry
3 years ago#6

Well, I meant more like characters outside of the game, but I guess that works.

I'll probably put up some pics of the ones I've done later, if this topic is still alive. XD Recently did Moka and Kurumu from the manga/anime Rosario + Vampire, though I can't find the right jacket for Moka...
Professor Layton: The only series I've seen yet where excessive amounts of chest hair seem to grant the gift of invincibility.

User Info: SuzuTitor

SuzuTitor
3 years ago#7
For a contest for the princess theme, I tried making an Alice.
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227

Trytyn
3 years ago#8
SuzuTitor posted...
For a contest for the princess theme, I tried making an Alice.

I did the same thing for the Elite Contest and won.

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
3 years ago#9
Trytyn posted...

Yes. You do know if you take a photo of the character and go to your closet you can select the outfit they have on if you own everything. I do want to dress up like Teagan too but I can't find out what jacket she is wearing.

Same here with the jacket. Also can't find the shorts and hat, but have found items similar enough to all 3 so as to be passable. My next project will be the classic Lara Croft from the original Tomb Raider. :D
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...

User Info: cervidae-rae

cervidae-rae
3 years ago#10
I've tried and failed mostly but I've made Dave Strider from Homestuck, Maka Albarn from Soul Eater, Stocking from Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt, and Jessica Sherawat from Resident Evil Revelations.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy: Trendsetters
  3. Anyone Tried Making "Look-Alikes"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived