Animal Crossing themed clothes??

#1SquirrelettePosted 2/14/2013 6:24:46 AM
I was kinda/sorta watching the Nintendo Direct just now and thought I heard something about this coming to SS today. Can anyone comfirm? Like an idiot, I thought I could run the video back.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#2SuzuTitorPosted 2/14/2013 6:41:52 AM
Yes indeed, GracieGrace and Liz Lisa clothes have been confirmed!
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#3neu0066Posted 2/14/2013 7:23:49 AM
Does anyone know when they'll be available? I thought the Animal Crossing one would be available now but I don't see it when I go to "download" :x
I hope it'll be here soon!
---
I am female. 21.
Call me Riha.
#4Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:25:20 AM
I just rewatched it. I never expected that we'd get these in NA!!! I'm a bit confused though. It it an entire Gracie *line*, just the outfit shown there, or periodic downloads of Gracie items? Does anyone know?
---
#5SuzuTitorPosted 2/14/2013 7:27:04 AM
neu0066 posted...
Does anyone know when they'll be available? I thought the Animal Crossing one would be available now but I don't see it when I go to "download" :x

Remember that eShop normally updates 12PM EST. Wait until then.
No clue if it's a line or a single outfit.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#6Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:32:29 AM
neu0066 posted...

Nice to see that I'm not the only to check already, LOL! I'm guessing when the eshop updates at noon EST as well.
---
#7elitepeachPosted 2/14/2013 8:22:49 AM
When they first announced GracieGrace clothes I had to do a double-take. Lol. :)

I hope it's several of the outfits you can buy in City Folk from GracieGrace, and not just Gracie's outfit.

Honestly, as soon as he said it was "available now" I immidiately grabbed my 3DS. :P Should be up in a few hours.
---
Back from my GameFAQs hiatus!
I wish Luigi were President.
#8neu0066Posted 2/14/2013 9:29:39 AM
SuzuTitor posted...
neu0066 posted...

It's past 12PM EST and still no update! I'm so impatient, lol XD
I want these new clothes now!!! Don't tease us and then leave us hanging here, bro.
---
I am female. 21.
Call me Riha.
#9babushcatPosted 2/14/2013 10:40:23 AM
neu0066 posted...
SuzuTitor posted...
neu0066 posted...

It's past 12PM EST and still no update! I'm so impatient, lol XD
I want these new clothes now!!! Don't tease us and then leave us hanging here, bro.

same here, I keep checking for them every couple minutes! x . x
#10SuzuTitorPosted 2/14/2013 11:02:01 AM(edited)
They certainly said "today" in Nintendo Direct.
Oh Nintendo, this is the second time this month that you have disappointed me with messed up releases. And this was something that should've been simple too.

If it's not up now, it won't be up for the next full day. Stop checking your 3DS for now and wait patiently.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227