Animal Crossing themed clothes??

#31VeedoEWUPosted 2/15/2013 6:14:56 PM
Luigi for President....love it!

How frustrating! The guy from Nintendo Direct looked us (those who watched the video) straight in the eyes and said we'd get the downloads yesterday. Still, there is nothing to download here.
---
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~
#32BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/15/2013 7:33:39 PM
VeedoEWU posted...
Luigi for President....love it!

How frustrating! The guy from Nintendo Direct looked us (those who watched the video) straight in the eyes and said we'd get the downloads yesterday. Still, there is nothing to download here.

I asked about it on their Facebook, but still nothing. Also, to the person who asked about AC, I'm most certainly getting it! I got a launch 3DS in anticipation of it! I've since upgraded to an XL and I can't wait to dive into New Leaf! If you wanna exchange FCs, shoot me a PM. :D
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#33Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:19:02 PM
Ugh! This is so frustrating. I wish I could say that it's surprising, but I don't think it is. Nintendo has shown *zero* respect for AC in North America and I can't help but feel that this is just another example of how dismissive they are towards it here.

For crying out loud, how hard can it be? Why announce it so publicly if it wasn't ready yet, and if it was why haven't they posted it?

Let's also not forget the supply fiasco with Style Savvy when it released. I don't even know when GameStop got it in. I lost count of how many of us cancelled our preorders there and got it at Target instead.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm just getting increasingly po'd.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#34eyescoveredPosted 2/16/2013 7:34:02 AM
Can anyone find where to download this?
#35Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:42:08 AM
eyescovered posted...

As far as anyone knows it's not been released yet. I haven't personally checked this morning, but it wasn't there late last night.

Once it's released, it *should* be under the "download" tab on the SS title screen.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#36eyescoveredPosted 2/16/2013 8:44:24 AM
Squirrelette posted...
eyescovered posted...

As far as anyone knows it's not been released yet. I haven't personally checked this morning, but it wasn't there late last night.

Once it's released, it *should* be under the "download" tab on the SS title screen.

Thanks!
#37SuzuTitorPosted 2/16/2013 7:50:22 PM
I hope it arrives at latest by the next eShop update.
---
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
#38VeedoEWUPosted 2/17/2013 6:30:39 PM
Still cannot download these....anyone else?
---
Some people see things as they are and ask, "Why?" I see things as they aren't and ask "Why not?"
~John F. Kennedy~
#39elitepeachPosted 2/17/2013 8:06:08 PM
VeedoEWU posted...
Still cannot download these....anyone else?

I can't download them yet either. :/ If they're not available tomorrow at noon, then I'm starting to think that we won't have them at least until the Thursday updates. :( Hopefully I'm wrong.
I'm still mad at Bill Trinen for lying to us! (Lol.)
---
Back from my GameFAQs hiatus!
I wish Luigi were President.
#40Cookie_AromaPosted 2/17/2013 9:30:51 PM
I emailed Nintendo's contact email about this. Maybe someone over there knows what's going on, though I kinda doubt it! I'll post the response when I get one.