Does the GracieGrace line have men's clothes?

#1Dark MousyPosted 2/16/2013 9:38:34 AM
I don't play this game but am considering buying it. This is actually a factor for me lol.

Also, can I store pics of outfits to my SD card?
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
#2Winter_CherryPosted 2/16/2013 10:35:38 AM
I think the GracieGrace stuff is just one outfit, but since we have yet to get the DLC, I'm not sure.

But yes, you can save in-game pics to your SD card. You just have to copy/export them from the game to your photo section, which you have an option to do.
---
Professor Layton: The only series I've seen yet where excessive amounts of chest hair seem to grant the gift of invincibility.
#3TrytynPosted 2/16/2013 12:05:06 PM
No there is no GracieGrace stuff for men. You can take pics of customers and if you keep the photo of them you can go to your apartment and wear their outfit if you have all of their clothing. Same thing with makeup.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1818-1808
#4BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/16/2013 12:17:11 PM
Yep. Apparently no guys clothes in the Gracie line. There's far less mens clothing selection than ladies, but the game is still incredibly fun and highly recommended.

BTW, Dark Mousy, did you d/f me on your 3DS Friend List? It shows you haven't been on in, like, forever. Did I do or say something to get me booted? Lame Swapnote or something? LOL Your Swapnotes were on the better end of the spectrum of my 3DS friends... :(
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#5TrytynPosted 2/16/2013 3:40:51 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
Yep. Apparently no guys clothes in the Gracie line. There's far less mens clothing selection than ladies, but the game is still incredibly fun and highly recommended.

BTW, Dark Mousy, did you d/f me on your 3DS Friend List? It shows you haven't been on in, like, forever. Did I do or say something to get me booted? Lame Swapnote or something? LOL Your Swapnotes were on the better end of the spectrum of my 3DS friends... :(

I can't answer the friend question but I do have some friends who have played but haven't seen them on. Plus you can hide your online status.
---
#6Dark Mousy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:29:45 PM
Adding you now. Maybe you weren't active a while? Added a few people and deleted a bunch cause lots sent me nekkid pics. May have deleted you by mistake. ^^;
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
#7TrytynPosted 2/16/2013 8:11:44 PM
Dark Mousy posted...
Adding you now. Maybe you weren't active a while? Added a few people and deleted a bunch cause lots sent me nekkid pics. May have deleted you by mistake. ^^;

I will add you if you don't mind. My friend code is in my signature below. I deleted a friend for an inappropriate SwapNote message.
---
#8BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/18/2013 10:29:10 PM
Dark Mousy posted...

Thanks for the re-add, buddy! I look forward to seeing you on Swapnote! XD

Oh, just to let you know: My online status on 3DS may make it seem like I haven't been online in a while, but that's just because the wifi signal I use doesn't allow me to go online with most games and apps but, for whatever reason, I can still use the internet browser and send/receive Swapnotes. It's weird, I know. LOL I'm still able to go online for real at my kids' bust stop, though, so I usually show up as online at least once a day (not including weekends). Man, I need my own internet access... :p
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12