problem starting game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Remember Me
  3. problem starting game
2 years ago#1
everytime I boot the game up it seems fine then I get to the title screen. I cannot see anything besides a background and the name of the game and am navigating blind to play it or do anything. is this a common problem? I uninstalled it then reinstalled and same thing
---
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l EVGA SC Titan l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H80 l 1Tb 7,200 rpm l 64gb SSD I BD Drive l Obsidian 900D I Alienware Optx
2 years ago#2
LiQuiDsWorDs56 posted...
everytime I boot the game up it seems fine then I get to the title screen. I cannot see anything besides a background and the name of the game and am navigating blind to play it or do anything. is this a common problem? I uninstalled it then reinstalled and same thing

That's strange. From you sig, you've got a much better rig than I have and I'm running the game perfectly with maxed settings and no glitches or bugs after 4 hours of playing.

My rig: Alienware X51, i7-3770@ 3.4 Ghz, 16GB RAM (whatever the high quality RAM is these days), 256GB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 (no overclocking at all) with Windows 7 64-bit and less than a month old.
2 years ago#3
It's not just you, I'm having the same issue. I finally fixed it by going into the Nvidia control panel and telling it to use the application settings.
  1. Boards
  2. Remember Me
  3. problem starting game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived