BBCP importers corner

#41PrismsbladePosted 8/11/2013 11:39:23 AM
Seijuro Hiko 13th posted...
If you import, you might wanna get the Asian Version instead of the Japanese because I think it has the option to change the text to english or chinese.

Also, there's an Asian Version Chrono Phantasma Limited Box announced for X360... what is that? Is it a mistake from play-asia or what because I want to pre order that once its available.

http://www.play-asia.com/BlazBlue_Chrono_Phantasma_Limited_Box-paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-4ctp.html

Further down on the page at "further info" on subtitles: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese & Korean. so it may be true, but if it is this begs the question......wtf is taking the dub so long if the game is already subtitled? Did they start late because this is BS.......
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#42Neonwarrior1243Posted 8/14/2013 8:09:19 PM(edited)
Azure_lKite posted...
DreikoSaMa posted...
You'd still have to get JP psn cards and stuff. It's a little less trouble but not much. :P

Must be nice to think like that.
Here in Brazil, where import taxes are 60%, FEDEX Shipping is $45 and default shipping can take months of wait... A digital version would be the light at the end of the tunnel for me.

The fact this country sucks so much for importing is why I'm still on the fence. I don't really want to pay $180+ bucks for the regular version in case I pick FEDEX, and if I have to wait 2 months for the thing to arrive here via regular shipping I might as well wait for the English version, since I'll have to buy the game again later anyway. >_>

You can buy these http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-o7d5-49-en-84-j-70-3xk3.html it's a digital version so they send you the code you could also get two 3000 yen cards since the disc version is 6000 yen and digital is always a little cheaper in Japan. You won't have to worry about any tax or anything plus you could ask somebody for a spare 5$ off coupon.

Edit: Never mind that's just Amiami selling it for 6000 yen it's 7140 yen for disc so digital should be around 6000 yen if it goes by the discount most other games get.
#43Azure_lKitePosted 8/15/2013 4:39:48 AM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

You can buy these http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-o7d5-49-en-84-j-70-3xk3.html it's a digital version so they send you the code you could also get two 3000 yen cards since the disc version is 6000 yen and digital is always a little cheaper in Japan. You won't have to worry about any tax or anything plus you could ask somebody for a spare 5$ off coupon.

Edit: Never mind that's just Amiami selling it for 6000 yen it's 7140 yen for disc so digital should be around 6000 yen if it goes by the discount most other games get.

Thanks, but the main problem is whether or not there will be a digital version of CP, all the other PS3 BlazBlues were physical only, and they didn't say anything about a digital version yet.

Well,I preordered the game. if nothing is announced by October I'll bear the risk of tax, sit, and wait.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#44Neonwarrior1243Posted 8/15/2013 10:11:48 AM
Azure_lKite posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

Thanks, but the main problem is whether or not there will be a digital version of CP, all the other PS3 BlazBlues were physical only, and they didn't say anything about a digital version yet.

Well,I preordered the game. if nothing is announced by October I'll bear the risk of tax, sit, and wait.

I guess, I never played any Blazeblue games before so I didn't know it hasn't been on the Japanese PSN. Though it seems lately all games get a digital version in Japan on release.
#45RedtoemonsterPosted 8/15/2013 6:27:33 PM
Bakyura posted...
Virus351 posted...
This. And to all the importers. Does the story mean nothing?

At this point I don't care about the story, but I'm getting the English one too. I just don't feel like waiting until whenever of next year to actually play the game.

Plus the JP release is two days after my birthday, so it's like a sorta-present :v

I absolutely love the story and I'm still going to import. I'm pretty bummed out about the long interval between JP and NA, but that happens. Obviously BB doesn't sell well enough here to warrant the resources to localize this super quickly, unfortunately.

That said, I'll probably still buy the NA version too. Not for the story but for the dub. For a fighting game, this game is extremely well polished from a localization standpoint; fully voice acted 15+ hour Story Mode. Yeah, they can have my money.
#46ramendo9Posted 8/17/2013 2:12:04 PM
Finally decided to import the game. The story is SUPER important so thats y ill get the NA version too. but being a blazblue freak i just couldnt wait for 5 extra month not touching the game so i decided to import it More than half my paycheck but it is TOTALLY worth it ^-^. So happy cant wait for october so i can get my hands on amane ^-^ hope to challenge other importers as well.
#47DreikoSaMa(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 7:53:38 AM
ramendo9 posted...
Finally decided to import the game. The story is SUPER important so thats y ill get the NA version too. but being a blazblue freak i just couldnt wait for 5 extra month not touching the game so i decided to import it More than half my paycheck but it is TOTALLY worth it ^-^. So happy cant wait for october so i can get my hands on amane ^-^ hope to challenge other importers as well.

Yeah, 5 months added on top of the year that the game has been out on the arcades is just too much. Oh and for sure, that's the point of the topic, so we can have people to play when the imports arive.

Also we have a gamefaqs fighting game skype group chat, it crosses with the P4A boards and there's like 50 people in it, some more active than others, I'll make a topic notifying people about it's existence again once CP is nearing release so that's gonna be an even more useful tool for arranging to play with people out of its live messaging nature. There's almost always someone to fight round the clock.
---
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#48shadowtemariPosted 8/24/2013 2:10:31 PM
So i noticed that playasia listed that the asia version has english subs but is this confirmed? If so il be pre-ordering it.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#49DeathVelvienPosted 8/24/2013 2:33:23 PM
shadowtemari posted...
So i noticed that playasia listed that the asia version has english subs but is this confirmed? If so il be pre-ordering it.

Highly doubtful it would. It's probably an error.
---
Arizona Diamondbacks: 50-45
BBCSE: Tsubaki/Valkenhayn/Lambda/Mu | GGAC+: Testament
#50lechaflanPosted 8/24/2013 2:41:37 PM
shadowtemari posted...

I just canceled my import preorder for several reasons but if the Asia version DOES have English subs, I'm def gonna get back on that.
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 - Jabbawockee/ P4 Dojima/ ToGf Hubert
now: SSF4AE2012 PC, ProjectXZone, BBCSE, DevilSurvivor2, GodsEaterBurst, TalesofXillia