How exactly does one unlock Terumi and Kagura?

#1Phantom0708Posted 10/26/2013 8:29:12 PM
I heard they can be either bought or unlocked in-game

How are they unlocked in-game? Wanna start on the terumi train as soon as possible
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#2MelficeSeph2Posted 10/26/2013 8:53:43 PM
I think you have to complete story mode.
---
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind
#3CrevoxPosted 10/26/2013 8:58:41 PM
Terumi is bought on 11/7 once the promotion ends as far as I know, as DLC

Kagura you need to 100% the story or buy his DLC
#4Stumbles05Posted 10/26/2013 8:59:17 PM
terumi is a first print bonus then dlc and kagura is completing story mode
#5liltaggPosted 10/26/2013 9:04:18 PM
hrm...anyone know if it restricts the DLC to account-only? I don't have a JP PSN, and I wouldn't want to play CP on a completely different account just for Terumi, but if I could download to hard drive from JP account and use it on regular one, it'd be worth the trouble.

otherwise, how much is he gonna cost? 5 bucks?
#6Genyosai3Posted 10/26/2013 9:40:29 PM
liltagg posted...
hrm...anyone know if it restricts the DLC to account-only? I don't have a JP PSN, and I wouldn't want to play CP on a completely different account just for Terumi, but if I could download to hard drive from JP account and use it on regular one, it'd be worth the trouble.

make a j-account, get the pre-order code and download it, it'll share with your primary account so you can use it, BUT, DO NOT DELETE THE ACCOUNT OFF THE PS3. Anything that you get with that account will disappear or not work.

I don't know about buying it now, you may have to wait, most of the people who even have Terumi, have him because of the pre-order bonus.
---
PSN: Dragon_Install_3 BBCS:Tao,Valk -Watching Ed, Edd, n' Eddy is like watching a combo video, after a while you're like, "Look at the damage!!"
#7Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 10:47:38 PM
Is it confirmed which copies get the terumi code?

I just ordered mine from playasia and it should be coming monday or tuesday, was unable to preorder
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#8liltaggPosted 10/27/2013 5:22:19 AM
Genyosai3 posted...
liltagg posted...

make a j-account, get the pre-order code and download it, it'll share with your primary account so you can use it, BUT, DO NOT DELETE THE ACCOUNT OFF THE PS3. Anything that you get with that account will disappear or not work.

I don't know about buying it now, you may have to wait, most of the people who even have Terumi, have him because of the pre-order bonus.

awesome, thanks!
#9Qc89Posted 10/27/2013 6:25:47 AM
Phantom0708 posted...
Is it confirmed which copies get the terumi code?

I just ordered mine from playasia and it should be coming monday or tuesday, was unable to preorder

You will get the code for sure, don't worry. It's included in first print copies.
---
Asobouka.
#10TonySaur736Posted 10/30/2013 10:55:07 AM
I also got the game from playasia, and I received it today but it did NOT include the code. Anyone know why this happened or if I am overlooking something? :\