Senran Kagura X BlazBlue

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
  3. Senran Kagura X BlazBlue
2 years ago#1
Pretty old news, but here is a new BlazBlue game for those that didn't know.

Senran Kagura is an awesome franchise, I kinda wish they picked a more appropriate game to cross over with -- like Arcana Heart or Skullgirls, Melty Blood even but BlazBlue? LOLWHAT?

It's a card game, thats actually supposed to be played, BlazBlue characters have overdrive cards as well(Which means they're based off Chrno Phantasma) so it doesn't seem very balanced as Asuka probably won't be equal to OverDrive Ragna the Bloodegde.

Posted here because it's slightly relevant and I'm a huge Senran Kagura fan, even if the anime was as fun as fighting a Hakumen with Tager's command grabs.
2 years ago#2
I would MUCH rather see a Blazblue Versus GuiltyGear! That would make my year.
2 years ago#3
Woo more people for Relius to mindrape in a really unconfortable manner!
2 years ago#4
Reading the topic title made me think something along the lines of "If Marvelous worked with Arcsys to make a Senran Kagura fighter, i'd definitely buy it".

Anyway though, I agree. It's a pretty odd crossover, but then again it's a card game and from what I remember there was a crossover between Soul Sacrifice and Million Arthur. So it doesn't seem like there's really any intention of the two series fitting each other at all.
Currently waiting the release of Danganronpa, Demon Gaze, Hyperdimension Neptunia Idol PP, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma and Witch and the Hundred Knights (2014)
2 years ago#5
ITT: No one has heard of UFS (universal fighting system)

I use to play with a whole group of 40ish people with people from other counties coming too
#1 Cactus
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
  3. Senran Kagura X BlazBlue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived