Well the protagonist battle gag reel has been seen SPOILERS

#1tremain07Posted 4/27/2014 8:53:17 PM
Contest 1 volleyball

it goes on forever because while Kagura and Ragna stalemate against each other Celica and Noel cannot return of a serve for the life of them so they just stop and the isle has fallen asleep/

Contest 2 watermelon smashing

A tie, because Ragna and Kagura have to follow directions blindfolded by Noel and Celica neither of them have decent direction sense but celica eventually leads the boys into the ocean

Contest 3 test of courage

Ragna is dared to go swim in the ocean and gets taunted because of a scary story he heard from Rachel...eventually in typical Ragna fashion he runs into the ocean and at first it looks like it's going well until Ragna nearly gets drowned because of Nago and Gii pulling him under the water. Rachel apparently is miffed that she was left out of the heroine battle since it's obvious that she's the true heroine of blazblue.

Anyway Ragna is eventually brought to shore covered in an octopus and sea shells and not breathing. Noel and Celica fight over who gets to give him mouth to mouth (with a special CGI of both of them bent over Ragna while Kagura checks out the view from the rear.. it goes back and forth between to two until fade to black and we are treated to Ragna's POV of Rachel,Nago and Gii. She quickly leaves and the island (it's the isle of brotherly violence's little brother) lamets that the rivaly wasn't settled and contemplates that maybe next time will yield better results.

so to sum up two cgi images of the girls in bathing suits and Rachel has apparently resuscitated Ragna off screen via mouth to mouth. overall it wasn't a very amusing gag reel cept for Noel and Ragna shooting and stabbing the isle

and if any of you are curious about the calamity trigger and continuum shift recaps it's hosted by Rachel then Ragna,Celica and Noel show up.
---
I got nothing
#2lol_whatPosted 4/27/2014 8:56:57 PM
kill all anime
#3tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 9:09:32 PM
still...ouch at only 40 percent of the japanese blazblue fanbase considering Ragna and Noel the lead and co lead of the series. Kagura and Celica really stole the show after this game over there.
---
I got nothing
#4Pirateking2000Posted 4/27/2014 9:32:23 PM
What the hell

we know the TRUE heroine of Blazblue is Tao
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#5MyoroPosted 4/27/2014 9:39:47 PM
Pirateking2000 posted...
What the hell

we know the TRUE heroine of Blazblue is Tao

Truefax
---
Official LORD OF THE DANCE DFF & BB boards
Official sports drink of the GILGAMESH Army
#6NotSnowskePosted 4/27/2014 9:43:03 PM
Nobody told me about this, did they release the game unfinished or something? I steered clear of all news while I was waiting for my import.
---
SHEST PYAT. Meow.
#7tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 9:46:08 PM
This stuff is from the Vita version of the game which was recently released.
---
I got nothing
#8sora364Posted 4/27/2014 11:25:25 PM
Noel and Celica fight over who gets to give him mouth to mouth

Rachel has apparently resuscitated Ragna off screen via mouth to mouth.

As always, everyone wants Ragna's ****.
#9NoregretsPosted 4/27/2014 11:26:20 PM
I don't know why Rachel is giving Ragna mouth to mouth when she could probably do some hocus focus magic to fix him.
#10IAmMC2Posted 4/27/2014 11:30:26 PM
sora364 posted...
Noel and Celica fight over who gets to give him mouth to mouth

Rachel has apparently resuscitated Ragna off screen via mouth to mouth.

As always, everyone wants Ragna's ****.

Ragna's **** is on his mouth? Well I knew his butthole was, with all of the **** he talks.
---
Play Relius, and turn whiffs and poor execution into dreams and sunshine. -Myoro
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474