Character choice reflecting the user.

#1GeseIIschaftPosted 5/17/2014 5:06:52 PM
I was looking at my nails and selecting my training mode characters when I started thinking about the types of players I've ran into and the characters they use.

Think there's any relation? I've noticed a few trends myself but I was curious if you guys felt the same.

I main Noel myself, but I use or dabble with quite a few characters.

I noticed that Hazama or Terumi players are usually reserved but arrogant, and sometimes push the 'troll' notion to a point where it seems childish in behaviour.

Platinum players are usually males super into anime, or possess a creepiness factor.

Hakumens are really chill and laid back with bursts of aggression, may or may not smoke weed.

Tager players flip between very respectful play or troll often, also reflected in their speech, probably in order to release teenage angst.

Thoughts?
---
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine." ~Scissors
S button is a taunt button and it allows you to taunt mid-match.
#2Dragonblade01Posted 5/17/2014 5:09:02 PM
People who play Izayoi are stubborn.

People who play Kokopuffs and Valk just really aren't very nice.

People who play Jin are extinct.
---
PSN: kazukifafner
#3NoregretsPosted 5/17/2014 5:11:40 PM
I think people who play Kokonoe have small *****.
#4Kuma-KumuiPosted 5/17/2014 5:12:32 PM
Uh... Relius' are surprisingly nice.
Azrael's seem somewhat bold.
...yup
---
"His play style is so random that it just works. Especially seeing as he's a scrub."
Official stalker of whoever's reading this. I'm watching you...
#5TracinyaPosted 5/17/2014 5:13:24 PM
Dragonblade01 posted...
People who play Izayoi are stubborn.

People who play Kokopuffs and Valk just really aren't very nice.

People who play Jin are extinct.

<_<
#6IAmMC2Posted 5/17/2014 5:16:23 PM
People who play Makoto and Bullet are horn dogs who only care about big boobs and nothing else, otherwise they wouldn't cripple themselves.

People who play Terumi are easily amused by flashy lights and shiny objects but aren't very bright.

People who play Nu are beta weaboos who want attention.

People who play Tager are frauds who want self validation from beating scrubs who can't fight grapplers.

People who play Valk are frauds who want self validation because their ridiculous character is "high execution."

People who play Relius are attractive, wealthy, intelligent and highly charismatic with the opposite sex.
---
Play Relius, and turn whiffs and poor execution into dreams and sunshine. -Myoro
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474
#7OnlyAHeroPosted 5/17/2014 5:16:38 PM
GeseIIschaft posted...
Hakumens are really chill and laid back with bursts of aggression, may or may not smoke weed.

That's more Bullet players. Hakumen players are protective of the things they enjoy, and aren't particularly outgoing, as they're not conversation starters. They also rarely hold back.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Official President Hakumen of the BBCP board. Keep The Order Alive.
#8liltaggPosted 5/17/2014 5:18:49 PM
IAmMC2 posted...
-snip-

Well that got personal right quick.
#9GeseIIschaft(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 5:19:12 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
GeseIIschaft posted...

That's more Bullet players. Hakumen players are protective of the things they enjoy, and aren't particularly outgoing, as they're not conversation starters. They also rarely hold back.

Nonsense, I've seen plenty of Hakumen's block.

I may or may not know some Hakumangs who smoke and drink, sit back build magatama, then become very outgoing.
---
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine." ~Scissors
S button is a taunt button and it allows you to taunt mid-match.
#10Dragonblade01Posted 5/17/2014 5:19:37 PM
People who play Carl are myths.
---
PSN: kazukifafner