I want this but...

#1UltimagaWeaponPosted 1/5/2013 8:10:00 PM
It will probably get released at a much cheaper price in the US and it will probably have dual audio.
---
"Dive it to the Sky" - Kingdom Hearts
#2HitagiPosted 1/7/2013 5:50:11 AM
It's by the main Disgaea team so it's pretty much guaranteed to be localized. Definitely gonna wait it out.
#3chingi1Posted 1/8/2013 12:30:30 AM
I am kinda worried tho, the game comes out in Japan this month. How have the previously released games worked as far as localization announcement timelines?
#4will57Posted 1/8/2013 11:34:51 AM(edited)
chingi1 posted...
I am kinda worried tho, the game comes out in Japan this month. How have the previously released games worked as far as localization announcement timelines?

Really it just depends. Some localization projects are announced within the same month of a games release, maybe two or three months after (Mugen Souls), some could be months apart from the actual original release in Japan (Atelier Meruru). There's even some cases where the localization and the announcement of the game are simultaneous (only thing that comes to mind right now is The Witch and Hundred Knights which last I heard is still in development).

At the very least it's obvious that if it gets localized it's going to be by NISA, since NIS are the ones developing this game.
---
Currently waiting the release of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (March 12th), Disgaea D2 (2013) The Witch and 100 knights (2013), and Atelier Ayesha (2013)
#5DryMaltExtractPosted 1/11/2013 12:40:01 PM
They haven't announced it because they're going to put priority on Disgaea D2 because they're a hive of scum and villainy.
#6UltimagaWeapon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 2:08:24 PM
THEN I HAVE NO CHOICE I MUST IMPORT THIS!! *Starts tapping cellphone quickly*

But I'm really tempted to import this after the new batch of info:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/10/go-god-mode-in-the-god-and-fate-revolution-paradox/

God mode, Sphere Grid/License Board for each weapon and tons of customizable deathblows.
---
"Dive it to the Sky" - Kingdom Hearts
#7InojiPosted 1/11/2013 5:33:30 PM
I too am going to import this, but when you don't get the music cd for the regular package and just the limited edition packages, it makes it kind of bad to do so. $129.00. I'm still going to get the limited edition package just for the music cd though.
---
Many people say "I am a gift to this world," but I say this world is a gift to me.
#8Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/16/2013 11:13:40 AM(edited)
Yeah, I think NISA is going to pass on this one. ZHP was a failure over here, and they're going to be a lot more focused on Disgaea D2 and Neptunia V. The game doesn't have an established brand name, or a unique angle like ZHP's crazy tokusatsu parody stuff for them to sell it on.

If it makes it over, it's going to be download-only like Legasista.
#9Unknown_PCPosted 1/21/2013 5:49:42 PM
I'm still on the fence about this game. I would definitely pick it up if it was on the Vita instead...
---
PSN - Unknown_PC
#10SladeXXXXXPosted 1/21/2013 6:20:14 PM
the game is getting localized bros