First topic, let's discuss the game

#1Admeister2004Posted 11/6/2012 12:20:52 AM
Hey fellow Deponians. Who else is picking up this game? I've been fortunate enough to pick up an early copy of the Steam release, and have been playing it for a couple of days. I haven't played the original, but I'm really enjoying it so far. So, let's discuss the game, once more people get their hands on it.
---
"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning." - Fact Sphere.
#2philthethrillPosted 11/6/2012 11:19:58 PM
All I can say is the game doesn't play very well on Windows 8. I played the original on my laptop when I had Windows 7 and it was flawless. It was lots of fun. Fortunately I have a desktop computer that has Windows 7 on it, so I'll play the sequel on it.
#3d2cmpPosted 11/8/2012 1:32:28 PM
Ive played until the eggs puzzle now, game is still hilarious and i like that they are finally giving Goal some characterization
#4InferenionPosted 11/9/2012 1:26:19 AM
Finished the game and loved it. Hope to see more from it. So many paths they could take this game further but we'll see how they'll go. I dunno how to unlock Puzzle thing in the Bonus though even with the game finished... must've missed something. If anyone knows, tell me. They had that druggle mode thing in the first Deponia so I am not sure what is unlocked after finishing besides that given bonus puzzle in main menu which shows nothing for me.
#5RebelphoenixPosted 11/11/2012 3:07:50 PM
Here's a guide for you to get the pieces

http://youtu.be/Lt8lSssNlGQ
---
Proud to be a fanboy of games, not consoles.