Game is almost finished and to be sent off to microsoft for certification

#21DarquePosted 2/28/2013 7:34:59 PM
Typically, when "almost" and "done" are strung together it means Almost Done.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#22tzar_666Posted 2/28/2013 10:53:53 PM
Darque posted...
Typically, when "almost" and "done" are strung together it means Almost Done.

really then it should be out now that was posted a month ago.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#23midnyghtsson265Posted 3/1/2013 5:09:05 AM
Yea, almost done says nothing as far as game release dates. That could span anywhere from 2 days to 2 months.

Nice try tho.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#24FutureShockUKPosted 3/4/2013 10:15:11 AM
I realise I'm probably just being extremely hopeful, but Wikipedia says the 7th of May, which would be just brilliant!
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#25tzar_666Posted 3/4/2013 10:29:22 AM
FutureShockUK posted...
I realise I'm probably just being extremely hopeful, but Wikipedia says the 7th of May, which would be just brilliant!

sanya one of the developers says they don't even know when its going to be released.

Q: When does the game launch?

A: If I even hint at a launch date, I will be the first one to succumb to the plague. Please don't ask. I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. (Also, read the other sticky posts in the forum, please.)

(Edit 8/31/12: We admitted that we are targeting early 2013. That means that at this time, we're excited at how well things are coming together, and we think we can make it. Things do happen in software. Hang on, gang.)

(Edit 3/1/13: Want to know what the process is, and why I do not have a release date to give you? Check out this handy and informative post! http://undeadlabs.com/forums/showthr...ll=1#post58873)
http://undeadlabs.com/forums/showthread.php?541-Faq
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#26midnyghtsson265Posted 3/4/2013 12:04:26 PM
May 7th is far too long...unless Walking Dead is fun.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#27tzar_666Posted 3/5/2013 7:03:17 AM
midnyghtsson265 posted...
May 7th is far too long...unless Walking Dead is fun.

how can wiki know if the developers dont. wiki is garbage and usally wrong.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#28multihaterPosted 3/5/2013 7:54:22 AM
Most anticipated XBLA game ever for me. I'd take it in Bethesda release shape if it was gonna be patch fixed over the course of time I'd gladly take this with a glitchfest. ;)

I can see how others find it hard to be patient for this game, I'm normally patient when it comes to releases but not for this game. I'm checking the forums every day for new info on release. I thought we were really close when I saw Xbox marketplace was giving 50% off (I think it was all) zombie-related content on there. Looked like they knew this was coming and all other zombie titles would be then obsolete.
#29midnyghtsson265Posted 3/5/2013 8:25:54 AM
multihater posted...
Most anticipated XBLA game ever for me. I'd take it in Bethesda release shape if it was gonna be patch fixed over the course of time I'd gladly take this with a glitchfest. ;)

I can see how others find it hard to be patient for this game, I'm normally patient when it comes to releases but not for this game. I'm checking the forums every day for new info on release. I thought we were really close when I saw Xbox marketplace was giving 50% off (I think it was all) zombie-related content on there. Looked like they knew this was coming and all other zombie titles would be then obsolete.

I agree with this. This really looks like my kinda game. Survival, melee, weapons, avoid zombies instead of rack up kills....nice change of pace game.

Tzar....I really hope they are wrong about that release date. I thought it would be sooner than that.
---
#30DarquePosted 3/5/2013 11:19:40 AM
Never trust a wiki - you'll be just as likely to get a real answer from a tea leaf reading.
---
Jill Valentine > You