Day/night cycle

#11midnyghtsson265(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2013 10:43:42 AM
MenuWars posted...
Night time is what cars, firecrackers and explosives are for. This games looking shonky but hugely enjoyable. My only concern is the camera fudging me over at night/intense situations. I'll buy it regardless but that would really dent the experience for me.

Yea the camera looks like it could be one of the bigger flaws. I kinda hope theres some sort of UI options also, I think I would like playing without the zombies showing up as red dots.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.
#12MenuWarsPosted 6/1/2013 10:45:40 AM
Shonky is a combo of shaky and wonky to my knowledge. It just means rough around the edges and a bit unstable.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#13chasingmaynardPosted 6/1/2013 10:50:06 AM
MenuWars posted...
Shonky is a combo of shaky and wonky to my knowledge. It just means rough around the edges and a bit unstable.

And this is why school is overrated.

Gamefaqs is where it's at to get ur learn on. Shonky it is, lol.
---
My 360 Battlefield 3 server is always Hardcore and always 100% Tickets:
Always Hardcore Always 100% Tickets || Conquest
#14Strakadh_OFPosted 6/1/2013 4:59:22 PM
School is where young minds are shaped to the teachers will and then prepared for college.

Then the young minds are shaped further by professors, and prepared to serve the government.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#15The_Milk_Man13Posted 6/1/2013 7:17:40 PM
I agree with poster number 2, I for one would never go out at night during a Zombie infested world unless I absolutely had no choice whatsoever. Night+Zombies= http://tinyurl.com/kzw7xxj

I'd rather everyone just stay in the base at night and build up fortifications, sleep, and just prepare themselves for the rough day ahead. Sims style.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
http://tiny.cc/utu2vw bit.ly/mQDTtB
#16FutureShockUKPosted 6/2/2013 3:20:28 PM
I'd sit in the ramparts of my base and snipe at night, assuming there's no ill effects from not sleeping. Would look badass and be pretty fun.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.
#17meboyPosted 6/2/2013 5:55:31 PM
There are ill effects from not sleeping; individuals grow tired and must rest. Now, while you could switch out, there's also the problem of noise: guns are loud and will likely lure more zombies, leading to your base possibly getting overrun (plus it wastes precious ammo, a valuable and limited resource).

Not to say there won't be times for base sniping, however.
---
Oh sure, I'm always down for engaging in some form of murder.