#41gamerslimPosted 6/7/2013 5:58:47 PM
Linkuei626 posted...
Are your storage boxes at your home base and outpost linked

Yes, they are linked.
---
Tonight, we dine in H3LL!!! --300--
#42The DeadpoolPosted 6/7/2013 6:37:37 PM
Jfox73 posted...
Another good one is the fair ground it requires 12 survivors and 50 resources it has 5 build spots 1 indoor 4 out it has built in storage,watchtower, kitchen as well as a dining area for kitchen, and 5 parking paces. It is located up north of river where military was based. I have noticed a lot more missing since iv been there but this could just be a coincidence. also one note about it if you rescue a survivor that may be inured lead them as close to an external fence as you can because it is hard o get a car in some parts of it... well the part with the huge warehouse anyway. the other side you just have to ninja a car through. As well be warned that the layout of the area can be confusing at first.

Warehouse is sadly better. Machine Shop and Beds are better than kitchen and dining room, and the placement up there is frustratingly maze-like.

Good scavenging area, but not worth the trouble. Set up one or two outposts, take the guns, send some runners for the ammo and get out ...
---
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.
#43DarkWilSin666Posted 6/8/2013 7:58:45 PM
ill be taking a picture with my phone on the map and upload to i guess a picture site ill sign up and post it for you great people. brb.
---
Gamertag: DarkWilSin666
3DS FC: 1821-9020-8485
#44Arctic_SunrisePosted 6/8/2013 8:06:59 PM
Deadpool, I just want to say that I experienced a very pleasing facepalm moment from your sig. So true. So true.
---
"And I say: "Look! I have hands!" But the people all around me say: "What are hands?" - Lady Jessica, 'Dune'
#45DarkWilSin666Posted 6/8/2013 8:17:48 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/873sv926tmkwif8/IMG_20130608_231607.jpg

there.
---
Gamertag: DarkWilSin666
3DS FC: 1821-9020-8485
#46siegeshotPosted 6/8/2013 8:29:02 PM
gughunter posted...
The Alamo is the best base because it's a Mexican restaurant.

I unfortunately saw it too late. It is freaking awesome though. If you could have multiple homes (so people could split out and be happier) that would be next. It's SO COOL!

Totally made me miss Azteca. I was very very sad. Man Azteca food was AMAZING!!!!! Long live the Alamoooooooooo. Totally perfect for a zombie survival game.
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?
#47AstyanaxPosted 6/8/2013 9:58:04 PM
siegeshot posted...
gughunter posted...
The Alamo is the best base because it's a Mexican restaurant.

I unfortunately saw it too late. It is freaking awesome though. If you could have multiple homes (so people could split out and be happier) that would be next. It's SO COOL!

Totally made me miss Azteca. I was very very sad. Man Azteca food was AMAZING!!!!! Long live the Alamoooooooooo. Totally perfect for a zombie survival game.

Sitting in a restaurant with tasty smelling food(that you can smell from quite a ways, away), while being holed up in a building called the Alamo, with enemies surrounding the place, just screams tragedy. Now, that doesn't sound appealing to me. =P
#48gughunterPosted 6/11/2013 2:32:28 PM
>Sitting in a restaurant with tasty smelling food(that you can smell from quite a ways, away), while being holed up in a building called the Alamo, with enemies surrounding the place, just screams tragedy.

I must admit you make a compelling counterargument...
---
I'm high on the real thing: powerful gasoline, a clean windshield and a shoeshine.
#49dontneedanamePosted 6/11/2013 2:51:39 PM(edited)
Which one has the least amount or no zombies around it? The church sucks because zombies keep glitching through the walls.