The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Doctor Mission (Spoilers)

#1JirynPosted 6/5/2013 9:42:39 PM
Ok, I am on the mission where I have to pick up the doctor.
I'm in a large, 2 story house fighting off a non stop hoard of zombies. Am I supposed to lose? I've already lost a survivor and had completely ran out of weapons due to the non stop barrage of undead.

Any suggestions would be helpful!
Thank you.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2Rod1984Posted 6/5/2013 9:45:16 PM
your suppose to keep the window barricades reinforced at all times
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#3Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 9:46:46 PM
Rod1984 posted...
your suppose to keep the window barricades reinforced at all times

*Laughs* Well that gives me an "I told you so" moment for my roomy.
She was playing, and I was "Looking up things" for her on Gamefaqs, I kept pointing out the icon she kept ignoring it.

Thank you!
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#4nesrtkfanPosted 6/5/2013 9:47:58 PM
board up the windows, take out molotov cocktails from the locker, and when a big fat bastard shows up do your best to kill it, which i have no idea how asides from massive damage from fire and shots to the head i guess

it's a pretty rough mission i think, i lost all hope after losing my main guy, i think im going to restart. talk about brutal! no save reload! yikes! good stuff though
#5SirUnit1518Posted 6/5/2013 10:10:40 PM
While the dude boards up the windows run around outside and do your best to try and get some slow zombies and the fat bastard and the brother on the second floor will start sniping then probably the easiest way to get rid if those big guys early game
---
GT:BlueTricky
Need Borderlands 2 friends? Add GT:BL2friends
#6Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 10:21:10 PM
nesrtkfan posted...
board up the windows, take out molotov cocktails from the locker, and when a big fat bastard shows up do your best to kill it, which i have no idea how asides from massive damage from fire and shots to the head i guess

it's a pretty rough mission i think, i lost all hope after losing my main guy, i think im going to restart. talk about brutal! no save reload! yikes! good stuff though

Where are the molotovs?
They are not in the storage.
---
#7dengeistPosted 6/5/2013 10:27:44 PM
I just ran outside and took them out while they attacked the windows.
#8JetblackmoonPosted 6/5/2013 10:55:45 PM
I didn't even see the Big Bastard, so I'm assuming one of the NPCs killed it for me. You definitely don't have to keep all the windows barricaded at all times - I intentionally was leaving one window open so the zombies would funnel in through it and I could deal with them one at a time, as I couldn't find a good way to melee them through the windows. It just seemed to miss if I tried that.

You can go outside and deal with them, but you'll run the risk of getting surrounded, so it's your call. I'm also pretty sure one of the people in the house give you like three molotovs as soon as that section begins, so they should be in your inventory.

Oh, and afterwards, the Doctor immediately goes back to your base. I thought he was going to come back with me in a car, so I spent like 10 minutes afterwards looking around the house for where he was, then said screw it, drove back to the base and he was already there.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#9HypochondriathePosted 6/7/2013 7:01:32 AM
I failed this mission because I fled the area after using every item I had killing zombies. Lol no wonder it was so hard, I was trying to fight them all off.